|24|

When Leora awoke the next morning, she couldn't help but feel acutely aware of her nakedness below the covers. There was a new, unfamiliar- albeit satisfying- ache between her legs. Her mind trailed back to the previous night which had been an enriching and profound experience for her relationship with Adam.

He moaned lightly from below her, his thumb brushing against the skin of her hip as he unconsciously pulled her closer. His chest continued to rise and fall with quiet breaths, even as his nose nuzzled her hair tenderly.

A small smile tugged at Leora's lips as her hands tracing over his features, relishing the feeling of his skin against hers. She loved mapping out the contours of his skins- and after last night she had explored every inch of him- there was no part of him that hadn't been discovered. The apples of her cheeks, lit with a blush as she remembered the way he had her moaning and panting beneath him. Her thighs clenched, her arousal growing as she recalled the previous night:

The soft mattress pressed into Leora's back, as Adams mouth continued to work wonders against her skin. Each kiss growing more frantic and desperate as he roamed her flesh. He stopped, taking his time to look down at her, and take in her flushed, breathless state.

All he could think was how lucky he was, and how much she deserved to be worshipped. She deserved everything he could give and more, that was exactly what he wanted to give. His fingers brushed against her skin, in a feather-like touch, ghosting down her arms.

Leora sucked in a breath, only shivering when she felt his warm chapped lips replacing his fingers. Laying small kisses against her collarbones, and blazing a fluttery trail down the valley of her breasts going even further down. Her hand clutched his hair, nails scraping against his scalp as he pressed a lingering kiss to her stomach that caused her eyes to flutter shut.

The tingles that she was used to feeling at his touch had been somewhat magnified, along with the knot of pleasure that she was becoming accustomed to around Adam. She could feel her thighs becoming slick with her arousal as Adam's kisses inched closer to the place she wanted him the most.

Adam loved hearing her trying to fight for control, each gasp and groan only making him want to tease her all the more. He kissed her pelvic bone, then her inner thigh, smirking as she let out a desperate whine when he skipped over her heat to kiss her other thigh then down her leg all the way to her ankle.

She let out another mewl, her hips bucking wildly, craving the sensuous friction that she knew she needed. Adam felt his dick twitch at her actions- fuck, she was a sight to behold. He'd edge her for hours if it meant that he could hear all of those little noises she could make. His nose brushed against her, as he nipped and sucked her thighs- bruising her with his dominance.

"Adam!" She huffed in annoyance, as he continued to bait her. He nuzzled his face into her neck with a small hum continuing to leave his marks on her skin before joining their lips in a painfully slow kiss.

It was slow and sexy. As if he was taking his time to explore every part of her, as if they had all the time in the world and longer. It was toe-curling and Leora was swept away until she was drowning in Adam. He groaned into her mouth, the sound sending another tug between her legs reminding her of her need for him.

He smiled against her mouth when she tried to press further into him as he pulled away. Leora let out a small growl, pulling his bottom lip between her teeth- biting the soft flesh. Using her weight to flip them, and pin the surprised male below her. Though surprised, Adam didn't stop her from taking over because the truth was that he didn't mind relinquishing control, especially if it meant that he could see her on top of him.