Our 1st Dive In Hell

****2 weeks later***

"Oh my god! Shut up! All you do is complain bout evrything!"  I said.

Maurice and I were fighting about how we barely saw each other and its annoying me because he needs to know how hard I work and its not easy for me because right after work I have to take care of my brother n sisters while my mom's out late working.

"I want to be able to show you off to the world and say you are mine but you never let me!"

"I'm working taking care of my family! I don't want to fight but you need to understand since my dad left everything been harder and I dont have time for us as much as before."

I see him start to tear up a bit. It kills me to see him like that since he barley cries in front of me, but I think we just need a break.

"I think we should break up... Like, we-"

"What!?'' Maurice looked shocked

"It's not forever. Its just for now trust me on that."

"No. It is forever I don't want you anymore." He wipes his eyes with the back of his hands and sniffs."It's done." He walks away into the darkness.

I just walk away with no goodbyes or tears. I'm just confused. What do I feel? Like I'm sad,curious, happy... I dont know. I'm mainly confused.

In about 30 minutes I finally realized what I felt. I was sad. So I ran home and flopped on my bed crying my eyes out. Thank god my brother is staying at my cousin's house and my sister is over at a friend's sleepover and my mom is away in California for a month.

So I cry and cry. What the hell just happened? I just wish that this was just all a fucking dream. I can't imagine myself without him.

I cryed myself to sleep..................

                                               ***************************************************

 The following Monday.......

It was just like any other Monday except this time I was where the attention was at in the halls. People whispers around me about me. A random girl comes up to me and says: "You had sinned with Maurice!? Oh my goodness how was it?" she asked me.

"EXcuse you, but who the fuck told you that?''

"Maurice said so. Well, not to me personally but other people heard him talking about it and word just got around." She had a stupid grin on her face that I was ready to slap off to instead of causing any drama I pushed right passed her and went running to find Maurice.

I ran and ran but I couldn't find him.

After last period I ran out the building and smashed into Maurice. He looks me in the eyes and kisses me so fiercly that all my anger melted away. That was his power. He made me love him and he can melt away any pain from me.

"I can't wait to have you in my body again" he whispered to me in my ear.

We looked around the parking lot only to find people staring at us.

"Wanna give them a show?" He asked sweetly

"Sure.''

He grabs my waist and I wrap my legs around him. He slides his hands under my black flowy skirt. I grinde myself closer to him.

"Lets take this at your place. I wanna make love to you. Not sex, but love only"

We got into his car and drove away taking one last glance only to see all those people shocked at our little performance. Good wasn't it?