I Love You.End of Story.

Okay haii everyone. I just wanna take the time to say that this story is really based on real life and real events.Yeah haha.So let's begin! Let me know in a comment down there if i should continue it. I'm new to all of this so sorry.Gimme some pointers if u want! They would be helpful! Well yup! Sooo here we goo!

Pronologue:

It was our sixth day.One more day and it would be our one week anniversary.We sat next to eachother at lunch.I continued to look at him,his gorgeous brown hair.He 'swooshed' it over casually so he could look at his friend.His pretty eyes that were the perfect mixture of colors to make hazel.His adorable smile and his odd laugh.His cute orange and white stripped,long sleeved Abercrombie&Fitch shirt.Along with his black skinny jeans and his orange shoes.I laughed to myself as i looked over his outfit.It made me laugh,his interesting style.I coughed a little;trying to make it unnoticable, in my sleeve.I looked down at my tight red Aeropostale shirt and my tight ripped skinny jeans, all the way down to my Ed Hardy shoes.I suddenly felt a pressure on my hand, I looked up to see my amazing boyfriend still talking casually, but witha cute smirk on his cute face.I looked down and saw his hand on mine.We intertwined our fingers.I smiled big.He got up to get is lunch so we released our hands at the same time.I got up to throw something out and suddenly he was there.His chest on my back, with his arms wrapped around my waist hugging me as he caught me offguard,almost making the tiny me topple over.I giggled and i instanly felt the fireworks.I was so happy.I loved him, with all my heart. We sat down and suddenly, one of my best guy friends named Jesse came up to me.

"Hey Violet,"he said.

"Hey!" i replied back happily.

"I have to tell you something," he said with nervousness in his voice.I looked at him seriously, knowing something was wrong.

"Tell me,"i said trying to keep my cool.One thought instantly popped into my head and i thought i could feel all my goosebumps rise all over my body.I shook a little.

"No, at recess," He said finally.

"No, right now,"i said instantly serious.I knew something was wrong.I knew it in my heart.He was my best friend.This had to be something important.He wouldnt have told me right now.

"Now," i repeated sternly.

"No, outside.But i will tell you one thing," he leaned into me so he could whipser into my ear,"you don't want to be sitting next to him." I knew what he meant.Instantly.I tried to keep my cool.I stopped talking at lunch.My heart raced.I knew what was going to happen.I thought maybe i should tell him and end it now.But i knew that my heart couldn't take that.But i immediently knew what he meant.My heart dropped...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! soo i hope you guys liked it! I think its pretty good.But i did write it soi obviously think that. I wanna hear your opinions.

Comment.Vote.Rate.? thanx.

Let me know if i should continue! COMMENT THAT ! <3 xoxoxo - BarelyBreathing<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one (Next part that follows the pronolouge) :

We soon all got up and out of our lunch room.I tried to think.Hoping with all my heart that this wasn't going to happen.I tried to clam down.And just act normal.So me and my best friend Heather go outside and we hang out a little.When suddenly, Jesse comes back up to me.And he starts talking to me, I look and listen whole-heartedly.