> 37 <

"BELLLAAA?!?!?!" I was sitting on the bed, brushing my hair and getting ready to take a shower when the door literally flew open. No, I wasn't exaggerating, it literally flew open and fell on the ground. Angry Declan appeared in my view, fuming with range with his smudged black face. My writing on his forehead, 'Bella was here', was smudged and barely readable. Guess sharpies don't come off with just water? 

"HOW DARE YOU!" He roared. I flinched at how loud his voice was. 

"H-Hey Declan...what's up?" I tried to play it cool.

"What's up? WHAT'S UP? My face is what's up!" He said angrily, throwing his hands in the air. 

"Oh no! What happened?" I asked with fake sympathy. 

"Don't play innocent!" He said pointing his finger at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said, going back to brushing my hair. 

"I've been jogging the entire morning with a dick on my face!" 

"And a mustache," I added. 

"Everyone was giving me weird looks and laughing at me!" 

"Well that's what you get for ignoring me," I said pointing my hairbrush at him. I walked to my bathroom, taking out a few cotton pads and rubbing alcohol which I used to remove nail polish since I run out of the nail polish remover a couple of days ago. 

"Come here," I called out. I turned around and watched him walk towards me, with a frown on his face. 

"Calm down, it's just a prank," I said giggling. 

"CALM DO-,"

"Stop yelling and don't move," I said, he frowned but didn't argue. I used the cotton pads dipped in rubbing alcohol to remove the smudged sharpie marks from his face. Eventually, his features relaxed and he no longer held the angry expression, as I gently rubbed off the sharpie of his face, slightly grinning from time to time at how funny this situation was. 

"See, now it's gone," I said, moving away so he can look at himself in the mirror. He didn't even budge but instead, he walked towards me, put his hands on my waist and spun me around to face him. My face immediately turned red.

"How about we finish where we left off?" He asked. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) something-something up ahead if you know what I mean hehehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"What do you m-" He moved my hair away from my shoulder and kissed it for the second time today. I gasped in surprise when he started to kiss it softly, biting it slightly from time to time and sucking on it. I would have told him to stop, but the truth was that I didn't want to. I found it hard to even want to pull away, it was like there was an invisible bond tying us together.

My body began to relax and I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I was breathing deeply so I bit my lip to stop myself from letting out any unnecessary noises. He lifted me up and plopped me on the bathroom counter and before I could do anything he pulled away smirking. I felt a slight disappointment rush over me as my body craved more of his touch.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) finished, unfortunately, hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"And now, everyone will know that I was here," He said pointing at me, eyes glowing as he smirked. My eyes widened as I touched my neck, realizing that he just gave me a hickey as I came back to my senses.

"Wow, I didn't know that my tips would work this good," Stacy's happy face came into my view. She was grinning and clapping her hands, standing in front of the bathroom. 

"T-Tips? W-What tips?" I asked confused, looking back from Stacy to Declan, who just started blushing.

"I'll leave you two alone to finish up your make-out session," She said, winking at me as she walked away. 

"I-It's not l-like that!" I called out to her but I doubt she heard me. 

"Do you still want to know why I've been avoiding you recently?" He asked. I nodded my head as I looked down to my hands on my thighs. 

"Well, Stacy has been coaching me how to...ask you out..."

"L-Like on a date?" I asked looking back up at him with my eyes wide. 

"Y-Yes, well I didn't know what you'd like and so-"

"You should have just asked me silly," I said smiling at how cute he was acting. 

"I know, I was just nervous and scared an-" He stopped midway, rubbing his neck nervously, he took a deep breath in as if calming himself before he opened his mouth to speak.  

"Bella, will you go on a date with me?" 

- - -

YES?

OR ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NO? 

You decide and I'll continue the story on the most votes lol I've always wanted to try this hehe (lowkey don't know what to write if the answer is no so pls don't haha) 

I actually wanted to write a story based on votes like that Episode app if you know of it, but Wattpad version but I'm too busy >.< maybe in the future. 

Have a lovely day!

xx writer