8.

*(y/n)'s pov*
Here lately the feeling as if someone was watching me, has only gotten stronger. As if there are people watching me. And I'm not trying to sound paranoid. But I'm not going to point fingers. I let out a sigh, looking at the greenette beside me. "Hey, Izuku you ever get the feeling like your being watched?" I questioned, looking for some sort of answer. I wanted someone else's opinion. I assume another person outlook might be good for my mental being. "N-not really why?" Izuku looked rather shaken from the sudden question. "It's nothing..." I said, leaning my head back into the comfort of my arms; which were crossed behind my head. "Oh... well tell me if you ever feel uncomfortable." I nodded puffing my cheeks. We walked in silence, the only noise was from the clicking of our heals. We walked in hesitation neither of was new the outcome of going to this school, and it was oddly quiet since there was no more Katsuki to yell at us. Nor did we have any other friends in this school... or so I thought. The school was so big we had managed to get lost several different times. It did take a while to find the classroom, but when we did we were amazed by how big it was. I gave a look of concern, gazing up to see the door stopping at the ceiling. "Do giant come here?" I mumbled and turned to a completely frozen Izuku. His eyes were plastered open, and his mouth agape. "I-izuku? Are you okay you look like your high on something." "H-Huh?! Hero's don't d-do that!" The green-eyed boy started to panic, it was almost impossible to hold back my laughter. "I-i was joking!"I chuckled out when the door slide open. I saw a guy with blue hair and...Shoto? "I thought that was your voice (y/n)-Chan." Shoto's voice was calm and worry-free. "Oh yeah hey Shoto-san, kinda shocking seeing me here right?" I peered over to see Izuku talking with two people. He looked annoyed and seemed to glare at Shoto. "Not really I would only expect the best from you." I blushed slightly, scratching the back of my neck. "Well I-I Umm T-thank you..." "it's really no issue." Shoto smiled, a glimmer of happiness in the boy that not many see. I let out a chuckle through my nose. "You should smile more often Shoto-san." Shoto's face was visibly red and was starting to blend into their red half of his hair. "Are you okay Shoto-san?" He nodded and waved his hand in the air. "I am and really there is no need to be formal. Just call me Shoto, we do know each other right?" I stuttered trying to make out the words. Shoto chuckled once more when the door opened. Did it revile a man in a... caterpillar? "There is no time to make friends in this class." His raspy voice was harsh and, laced with venom. He looked as if he hadn't sleep in weeks. Then I realized who it was. Eraser-head, my parents support him. He has to have his gear specially made to fit him. He has to have many support object with his quirk, but he is still very strong. And he looks at me like his daughter. I started to panic, I'm going to get one h*ll of a scolding. "I'm sorry Sensei!" I said, bowing my head o show respect and, that I was sorry. He walked up to me and stuck his hand on my head. "Why are you apologizing?" "I disrespected your Shota-Sensei." He grumbled looking around the room. "Well, at least you have the decency to apologize. But if your trying to get on my good side I'll suspend you." "Huh?! No, that would be rude to my parents." Shota chuckled and yawned. "Get your gym uniforms on we're doing a quirk assessment, be weary to if your last I'll expel you." He said, his raspy voice sounded bored with his students. I didn't know what to think I hadn't shown anybody my quirk till now. A short time after and eraser-head had explained everything. It was my turn and as Shoto was walking back I made sure to brush against him.(Shoto went first) I felt upset about doing this but I wanted to. My quirk is a special touch. I can use people's quirks by touching them. I can also tell how they feel but I refrain from doing that. It's an invasion of privacy. Depending on how close I am to the person I a variable to how long I can use it. I can still use Katsuki quirk and hats what I'm planning on doing, along with Shoto's quirk. I was shaken and nervous. I let out a gulp and clenched the ball. I hunched back to throw the ball. Propelling the ball was with bakagou's quirk was easy keeping Shoto's ice quirk up with the ball was a different story. When the ball started to fall I blasted the ice, causing the whole thing to explode. Katsuki can teach you a lot. I looked over to all the students staring at me. I looked over to Shota and rubbed my hand. "I still don't understand how his quirk keeps my hands from blowing up." Shota looked at me then down on the tablet. He smiled and held it up to me. "845" was spelled out across the screen. I looked down on my hands, I could feel Shoto's quirk fade-away already. But Katsuki's was still there. I walked over to Izuku and let out a sigh. "T-that was Kachanns quirk. How?" He stuttered, eyeing my hands. "My q-quirk is called a special touch. I-i was rather close to Katsuki so I can still use his quirk." I explained looking at the ground. "That's so cool! Can I rite it in my hero journal?" Izuku beamed with excitement, I chuckled. "Yeah, I guess that's okay." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I craned my neck looking at the person. "Oh hey Shoto!" I smiled at the tall male. "Who is this (y/n)?" He said pointing to Izuku. "Oh this is Izuku, Izuku this is Shoto. He's one of my parent's clients children." Izuku and Shoto seem to glare at each other. Till someone pushed me into Shoto. "What!" "Oof oh hello there (y/n) you seemed to have fallen for me." Shoto smirked, I looked up at Izuku. I felt oddly embarrassed. Izuku grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. "Are we still walking home from school together?" Izuku asked peering at me. "Oh yeah."
*time-skip*
"I'm sure he won't ex-" I tried to comfort izuku when I was cut of. "And I was lying about you getting expelled!" I chuckled looking at the look on Izukus face. Shoto walked up to me. He asked if we could eat lunch together. I told him that he could eat at our table. Yet at lunch, Shoto seemed rather protective of me. Glaring at everyone who passed. I was a bit worried about him but brushed it off. Izuku was acting a bit odd as well. He insisted on holding hands, so I wouldn't get hurt.

(A/n) okay, so there will be lemons. I'm thinking about putting them in the end, so you can choose who you like.
Yours
Quinn