Chapter Twenty-Two : Part 2

Okay, so, really quickly, I will explain why there is a part two. I was going to make the first one longer than it was but then realized that the people who have already read that chapter will miss some of the parts. So, I am just going to make a part two just to make it longer since it was a pretty short chapter last time. Anyways, enjoy! :)

_______________________________________________

Angel's P.O.V.

Chase walked into the kitchen and, as he started walking towards me, I started thinking about putting my plan into action. "Hey, Chase, guess what?" I asked him with a mischievious smile.

"What?" he asks me cautiously.

"Oh, no! There goes Tokyo," I sing pointing towards some random spot. "Oh, no, Godzilla!" I sing loudly while covering my face. Just as I finish I look at Chase and see that he is stunned and looking very confused. I take this as my chance and run away from him. It takes Chase a few minutes, but he, eventually, catches on to what I had just done and starts chasing after me.

"You are going to pay for that, Little one," Chase says and I could tell he's smirking. I just keep running until I see a perfect opportunity ahead of me, hoping I can at least make it there. I run even faster to get to my checkpoint. "You can't run forever!" I hear Chase yell getting closer to me. Almost there...

"Hi," I say out of breath as I finally get to where Chase's mom is at.

"Why hello to you too, dear. Where's my li-" she started to say before she got cut off by Chase running into me. I started to fall on the ground with Chase on top and that's just how I land.

"So much for werewolf speed," I say thinking about how he could have at least tried to flip us over.

"Well, maybe that's why you shouldn't run away from me," Chase says with a goofy smirk on his face. That's when we hear a throat clearing.

"You had better not hurt her, mister! If you hurt her just wait and see what I will do to you!" Chase's mom says while glaring at her son.

"I can feel the love, Mom," Chase says sarcastically. When she just glared even more at Chase, he decided to say, "Sorry, Mom. I won't hurt her and you know that." As he says this, he get's up off of me and holds his hand out for me to grab. I quickly grab his hand and jump up.

"Are you alright, dear? Did this airhead hurt you?" she asks smiling when she called her son an airhead.

"I'm still feeling the love, Mom," Chase says rolling his eyes.

"I love you, too. Now, hush, boy!" she says jokingly while giving out a little laugh. Chase rolls his eyes at his mother and then looks at me.

"Anyways, are you ready to go?" Chase asks me.

"Um, where are we going again? I kind of forgot," I say smiling sheepishly.

"What am I going to do with you?" Chase asks me while laughing.

"Buy  me cake and candy?" I ask hopefully. I really want to eat some cake and candy. Oh! Maybe some ice cream too! Can't forget a shake either. "Also, ice cream and a shake?" I say smiling at him hopefully. I was hungry and I wanted some sweet stuff. I give him the puppy dog face as he sighs.

"Alright, come on, now. Do you really need that stuff?" he asks me sceptically.

I turn away from him and say, "No, I guess not. It'll just make me fat and then you won't want me. That's why you won't get me any of it, right?" While saying this, I start acting like I'm fixing to cry. Hopefully he falls for it.

"I'm not going to fall for it," he says and I can tell he's smirking. "Also, no, I don't think you'll get fat and even if you do I will still love you. It's just that... I don't think you should eat that stuff," he says while turning me around to face him.

"Why not?" I say pouting.

"Because it isn't healthy for you," he says.

"Well, fine then! You aren't healthy for me either, you big chocolate gummy bear!" I yell at him and stomp away. I didn't get very far before he pulls me back to him and turns me around so that he can see my face.

"I am healthy for you, my dear," he says with that adorable smirk of his.

"Yea, yea, yea," I say with a scowl while trying not to smile.