Emptiness

Story of the Month: September

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Author's interview~

Pen name: ThisLoveThisHate14 (I loved Hollywood Undead as a young teen)

Title of Book: Emptiness

What inspired you to write this book?

At first, Death Note the anime, but then all these ideas started forming in my head, all completely different from the storyline in the anime and it became my own, with odd and wacky characters, some fluff and angst, and of course, a story to read.

How do you combat writer's block?

Oh God, I hate writer's block, I look at it with utter disdain. Whenever i get it, I read a million books and watch too much anime to combat it, hoping that the sheer awesomeness of it all will help me come up with an idea.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

My first story ever got only one review after a total of six months . . .and I kept updating until i got better at writing which is when Emptiness came about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Character interview~

Name: Astrid Graves

Age: 15

Where are you from? My place of birth happens to be Deepcourt Maryland, dreadfully.

What's your favourite hobby? I'm often given problems and cases to solve that are endlessly easy and mocking, however if I had to describe it, it would be observing people actions. Humans are a fickle kind, really.

Tell us a bit about yourself:

What I prefer to do with my time is private. My life is not to be spoken in a talkative manner. My aspirations are my own to keep. Go find ways to improve your own life by the smallest fraction of it's pitiful former instead of focusing on mine.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2113978-emptiness