Brothers

"Our room was locked as well this morning." Newt told me.

I turned and looked for anything I could use to break it open with.

I walked over to the boys room and entered. There was only a few people inside and they all looked up when I opened the door.

Frypan walked up to me.

"What's going on?" He asked hurriedly.

"You don't want to know mate, trust me." Newt placed a hand on Fry's shoulder.

I suddenly remembered what I came in for and turned around abruptly, startling Newt and Fry.

In the corner, there was a small metal rod, like a fire poker and I strode towards it. Newt was watching me curiously and the rest of the boys were staring at me.

I picked it up and briskly walked to the door.

"You coming?" I asked Newt on the way out.

"Yes." He replied, scurrying after me, eager to know what I was going to accomplish with a fire poker.

I stood in front of the door, hoping my plan would work.

Thomas and Minho came into view from down the hall and the boys in their room poked their heads out of the doorway.

Thomas ran up to Newt and I, Minho not far behind.

"What's going on?" Thomas asked.

"The doors locked and I don't know if there's someone in there or not." I answered.

"What do you mean? You slept in there." I heard Minho state.

"No I didn't."

I lifted my hand that held the poker and slammed it down on the lock. After a few more hits, the handle fell off and the door slowly opened, making an eerie creaking noise.

I couldn't see very far inside and I reached out a hand and gently pushed the door open wider, gripping my poker and stepping back.

There was a boy. He was standing in the middle of the room and he was holding an extinguisher in his hands in a defensive position.

He had curly black hair, deep hazel brown eyes and he was quite well built. He looked quite young although he was decidedly older than myself.

A look of realisation spread upon his face and he dropped the red canister.

"Ravyn?" He asked like he couldn't believe it.

"Excuse me?" I asked in confusion. I don't know him.

"It's me. It's Robyn, your brother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's taken so long. I'll post the next chapter in another few days.

Xx