Chapter 5

So the planning is done and I am waiting behind the door to the ceremony and I am feeling nervous. What am I going to do I'm a completely and horribly nervous. Oh no,oh no, oh NOOOOOO....

It's my turn to walk down the aisle. Omg what if I don't like him. I just need to remember to walk right. Ok let's do this. Ok the doors are opening. Omg it's him. IT'S HIM!!!!! oh no what am I going to do with him for the next month. I have to go through with this though. I am not a quitter. I am a fighter. Ok I for got how to walk. Ok left right left right left right.....

Lets get this over with.........

I'm married now to a guy I don't even like what am I supposed to do. You would have thought my mom would have said something during the ceremony! But nooooo she let me do this. Well I guess we will see at the end of the month if we r sole mates or not. I can't believe I am married to my once almost brother in law Martin. He is a horrible person..

"Hay can I talk to you Sophia." "Yeah sure." "Well I just wanted to say I'm sorry for all thoughs years ago. I only did thoughs things so that you guys would break up because I liked you and before you jump to conclusions I did not stalk you and sign up for this thing just so that maybe we would get paired up." "I wasn't going to say that, I was just going to say that we should really try to make something of this so called relationship." "Ok so lets agree never to talk about the thing that happened in the past. Deal." "Deal. Ready to go on our honeymoon"