Grind on Me

This is what Donnie and Mikey were during the first chapter.

Donnie POV:

Mikey and I ran to the living room to play video games. Raph and Leo were going to deal with each other.

"I'm so gonna best you." Mikey laughed.

"Fuck you." I said.

"I'd love to." I blushed and shoved him.

He whined and pressed play. Before we started the game, Leo shouted for help. We turned around and saw Raph carrying him over his shoulder.

Mikey and I knew instantly it was about to go down. We shouted back not helping him at all. Just words of encouragement.

After a few quick rounds, Mikey ended up getting angry at how I kept beating him.

"Stop cheating!" He shouted.

"I'm not." I said angrily.

He huffed and tackled me on the couch.

We started wrestling around for a bit. I ended up on top of him and accidentally pressed my knee against his slit.

He moaned and quickly covered his mouth. His cheek flushed red and I smirked.

"Let's play again?" I asked with an idea in mind.

He shoved me off and grabbed the controller. When he went to sit down, I grabbed his hips and plopped him down in my lap. He let out a yelp and snuggled back against me.

This time I let him win every round. This caused him to jumped around on my lap, making me hard. My cock slowly slipped out and rubbed against his hole.

He looked back with this lewd look in his eyes.

"Oh fuck..." I whispered.

He smirked and grind his his back against my exposed dick.

"You're so big da-Donnie." He whispered in seductively.

"Where you gonna day somebody else's name?" I asked, my hand gripped his dick and squeezed.

He bit his lip and moaned, whimpering at my hold.

"N-no. I was gonna say daddy." His mouth fell open and thrusted into my hand.

"A-ahhh."

"Damn you're so hot." I whispered against his neck.

He laid his head against my shoulder, exposing his bare neck. I leaned down and sucked, leaving a mark. He was shaking and his hips buckled against my hand.

"Put my dick in your ass baby." I ordered.

He grabbed my dick and inserted it into his tight ass. No matter how many times we fucked, he was always so tight. It felt amazing as the warmth of his enveloped my dick.

Mikey always did this thing where he squeezed my dick and rutted his hips.

"Mikey..." I moaned into his ear.

I could feel his smirk and decided to have some fun.

I hugged my hips into him making him gasp. My hand jerked his dick as I sucked on his beautiful neck.

He was shaking and our controllers were long gone. I forgot the tv was even on at this point.

"D-Donnie I'm coming." He whimpered.

I quicker my pace and we both released together.

"Donnie!" He moaned quite loudly.

I smiled and kissed his shoulder.

"I definitely won." I said.

"Mhm, yeah whatever." He said tiredly. I smiled and hugged him tightly.