7

"I seen bits and pieces of this curly haired red head, she

"I seen bits and pieces of this curly haired red head, she....."

Pausing Margo's mind went to many conclusions but she didn't think them because she knew Edward would hear them. So she repeatedly sang the song, moon river in her head.

"Can you run to my house and grab the wooden box under my bed, the words, les souvenirs durent éternellement. Bring it back here please."

Margo continued, Alice simply nodded

"Yes I'll be back in five minutes."

When Alice left Margo sat next to rose on the couch, rose placed a hand on her knee.

"I won't let those bastards touch you M."

"Thank you rose."

"It's nothing. You hungry, Esme's making you a smoothie."

"Yes please."

Edward was pacing around the room, trying to figure out why she was blocking her mind from him. He was worried about the army. About what Bella was thinking. About a lot of shit.

The shorter ginger girl hugged his waist from behind and whispered,

"Calm down bub, we're are gonna figure everything out, Your family is a big help."

Placing his hands on hers that rested on his stomach, he smiles.

"They're your family too. Your hiding something, why?"

She slowly let her hands wrap around herself and she looked up to the man that was now turned to face her. Looking into his golden eyes she says,

"I don't want what I think to be true, I-I wouldn't know what to do. You'll find out when Alice is back if my assumption was right."

He bowed his head and kissed the top of his true mates head, letting her go. Margo drank her strawberry and banana smoothie Esme made for her while she sat on the bar stool waiting for Alice to get back.

~

When Alice arrived back at the Cullen's residence with the wooden box Margo described.

"Thank you."

Carlisle and everyone sat across from her Edward sat next to her. When she opens the box it reveals photos and little nicknaks. Reaching into the box she picks up a couple of old photos.

 Reaching into the box she picks up a couple of old photos

"This was my mother a month before she got sick. She was beautiful."

Margo said admiring the beauty of her real biological mother. Pulling another photo out she quickly regretted.

 Pulling another photo out she quickly regretted

Edward snickered, "Let me guess, that's you. You were an adorable child, love."

Rolling her eyes she pulls out the final picture and her face turns paler than it was.

 In her mind she said it was her sister and then she linked the woman described in her dreams to her and her face was dropped

Esme began to worry, "Margo dear are you alright you've gotten pale."

Margo doesn't answer she doesn't move.

"What is it Edward?"

Carlisle questioned worriedly.

"It's..it's Victoria. Victoria is Margo's sister."

Everyone in the rooms faces changed to a worried and panicked expression.

"It was a year before she disappeared, a year before mom died. That's when we toke these photos."

"She went missing with her boyfriend James and they never found her but they found something with her blood on it, so they were looking for a body and never found it. They told me she was dead, I swear I didn't know she was out there."

Edward places his arm around her and said,

"I know you didn't know, I heard you I would know if your lying but we trust you so we wouldn't doubt that."

Carlisle looked at the ginger girl who's stood in shock.

"Margo, we'll make sure nothing happens to you, but Victoria is bringing war. We cannot tell your she won't die, because it's very much so a possibility I just want you to know we're trying to protect you."

"I understand, I just hope I get to talk to her one last time."

~

A/n: Short chapter but what do you guys think huh? Victoria's Margo's missing/dead older sister she talked about!!! Plot twistttttttt! Lmk in the comments what you think. 😘