Chapter 8: The Carousel

*JEZ'S POINT OF VIEW*

"The hell?" A mocking voice repeats hidden in the carousel. It had a wisp to it. Sandy rolls his eyes to this but still looks extremely nervous.

We walked closer to the slimed filled lake that surrounds the carousel. The majestic ride stood tall and wide. Lights dance around inside plaques and above the horses. Glorious stallions forever riding into a never ending loop. Vibrant colors and patterns covered the carnival ride.

Rose red mixed with orange looped around the crown. Gold plated parts of it. There are small portraits of fields spread evenly on it. Outlined in fluorescent lights.

The floor is a candy apple red. It is defined by flaxen. Yellow triangles interrupted the red. Sketched in the middle of each is a black heart outline with a ribbon flowing around it that is labeled "Suiteheart".

This is all I can see clearly from this position. I can't wait to get on it and analyze the interior.

There was movement from the other side of the amusement ride. Moving closer to us since Sandy called to them. I'm so nervous right now.

I got the nervous sweats, which is really gross. This is awful. I have too much anxiety when meeting anyone. I hope my breathe doesn't smell too bad. I wish that I didn't get so flushed. I hope they don't notice my sweat. I wish that I could talk right. Agggghhh. That's not even half of what's going on in my head right now. Yay, anxiety at its finest.

I really want them to like me. What if they don't? Do I have to go back to earth? I can never go back to earth. I can't live on a carousel if they don't even care for me. I wonder what they look like or what abilities they have. Sandy is really not good at telling me things. Maybe when we talk he will.

The first one to appears is fucking gorgeous. Like DAMN. Why can't he be human? He looks human, except for his lips and the fact he looks like an angel in a weird Halloween costume.

I mean Sandy is a hot emo but I think this guy takes the crown. Yes, I admit I think Sandy is hot. He has an emo vibe going on which I can relate to 'cause I'm emo. Aren't we all? He has tan muscles that his clothes just hug. He has tattoos, which I dig. His whiskey eyes are entrancing. His strong cheek bones complement his face. His smile is warming once you adapt to it. I want to play with his jet black hair. He is also very sweet and protective. I find it comforting.

Okay, since i just spilled the beans about Sandy, let's get back to the new guy. He walks to the edge closest to us. He stands there with his one arm angle at his hip. He looks around my height. Wow. Why is that stance so sexy?

He is wearing a shiny canary top hat that has a yellow ostrich feather attached to the side of it. I love hats and he looks really good in one. He has strawberry blonde hair poking out from under the top hat. Super cute. Accompanied by long sideburns that reach his sharp chin bones. Nice touch. His memorizing eyes look green from a distance, but I bet they aren't up close. They are probably breathe-taking  multicolored eyes. He has really rosy cheeks. It's almost cartoonish. His lips are really small. Plump, red and inviting.

He has a big honey colored bow tie on. It is delimited by black. He is wearing a daffodil tinted button up on with a fluffed middle. A banana shade vest with dijon polkadots is thrown on top of that. A big bright yellow overcoat covers most of him. It is cut off in the front around his waist and flows down to his ankles in the back. It has a large black collar that points up to his shoulders in the front. Black buttons run up the coat and are attached to the puffy cuffs. A butterscotch rope hangs off his left shoulder. Kinky.

His pants are gold. He has on some weird lemon colored space boots on. The features on them are black.

"What do you think you are doing, Mr. Sandman?" So that angelic voice belongs to him. It suits him. "You know bringing humans to the Hills is dangerous and against the rules."