Part 4 amazing

Eventually, however, Nico did fall asleep. He woke up to someone shaking him. Will. Nico didn't know whether to be happy because it was Will, or to be pissed because he wanted to sleep more.

He decided on the second one.

"Good morning!" chirped Will. It was as if he was trying to annoy him. Nico glanced at the clock on the wall. It read 6:30 p.m. Nico smacked Will with his pillow.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for?" Will's 'ow' seemed pretty overexagerated to Nico, but he didn't say anything.

"For waking me up. I'm tired. Plus, you said it yourself. 'I need rest'," he rolled over and tried to fall back asleep, but Will pulled him up again.

"Yes, and you said 'I don't need rest', so I guess we're both liars," replied Will. Nico squinted his eyes.

"You're shining. Like really bright. It's hurting my eyes," complained Nico.

"Sorry. I tend to glow when I'm happy. Wanna know why I'm happy?"

"No."

"Well, my friend, for one thing, I'm annoying you. The second reason is that tonight, after dinner, there will be a scavenger hunt in the woods."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because teams are pairs of two and I was wondering if maybe you would like to be on my team," Will said. Nico wasn't sure, but it sounded like he had rehearsed saying that line.

"Why wouldn't you be with one of your siblings?"

"Because it's at night and with two Apollo kids glowing, we will attract every single monster in the woods. I need someone dark to balance it out."

"Wait, there will be monsters?"

"Where's the fun with no monsters?"

"Everywhere"

"Alright, alright. I see where you're coming from. But would you please be on my team?"

Nico really didn't want to, but Will's puppy dog face made him oblige.

"Fine. When will it start?"

Will started to glow, so Nico covered his eyes again.

"Oops," Will stammered, clearly embarrassed. "But, um, it should be starting right about now. Get up,"

Sighing, Nico got out of bed and walked behind Will to the door of the infirmary.