prologue

"COPS!" someone yells from the the other room. Jeongguk's eyes open slowly, unware of his surroundings after being woken up so suddenly. There's a body laying on him and he physically cringes, not remembering a thing after the job. All he can see is dark brown hair and love bites in random places on their skin.

There's a pounding coming from the door and Jeongguk looks at the door lazily- too tired and hungover to yell at them to stop. "ace! get the fuck up! cops! the place has been compromised!"

Jeongguk pushes the body off him harshly, hearing a loud thump and a groan and he's bolting up and throwing on his clothes. There's a lot of noise coming from behind the door, slamming of cupboards, running footsteps and the sound of ruffling bags.

He can't find his phone and he can't leave anything behind, so he rummages through room, throwing things around until there's pounding on the door again and yelling. Only this time it's not a voice that's familiar and he's looking between the window and the closet. A head pops up from the side of the bed and Jeongguk's breath hitches.

Dark brown eyes meet his.

There is no exchange of words, the man simply points to the closet with a glare and Jeongguk follows his orders without arguing and shutting the door with as little noise as possible. Trusting the man for whatever reason his panicked mind could come up with. "Don't make me bust down this door! One.. two-"

"I'm coming." The man says, his voice is deep and Jeongguk's knees go week, he has the sudden urge to remember the night befour. He wonders if the man left as many love bites as he did.

He looks through the blinds of the door and watches as the man opens the door and it swings right and hits the wall with a loud bang. He has a clear view of a police man holding a gun to the pretty man's head and a scowl written on the police man's face. "Jiminie" he says with a hint of excitement, a smile creeping up on his face like a gun isn't in his face.

"Tae, can you explain to me what you're doing here?" The gun is being put down and Jeongguk can't believe it - this very pretty man (tae?) knows the officer (jiminie?).

"Sleeping. I rented out this place last night. I invited you to a party remember?" There's a pout on his lips and Jeongguk swallows dryly. "But you didn't come because you said you had to work late and now you're pointing a gun at my head. Is this how you treat your soulmate jiminie?"

"I know you know I'm not that stupid."

"Didn't say you were." Tae sing songs and Jeongguk doesn't know how he has the balls to be so comfortable with the man in front of him. "I'm just saying this is the place I rented out and you came just when the crashers were leaving. Had lots of liquor, I don't blame them for crashing on my temporary couch." He lies smoothly, his voice doesn't waver, his eyes stay on the officer and his body stays still; calm. "So why come now and not last night?"

Jimin sighs, running his fingers through his hair and putting his gun back in his holster. "We got a call.. apparently a group of delinquents have been squatting here and were making noise all night and morning." Jeongguk has to hold back the scoff that threatens to leave his mouth, this has been his home for two months- he can proudly say he's paid rent for both. "And we've been keeping an eye on them for some time, but those bastards always have masks, beanies and sunglasses when they leave the building there's no way to get a good look at their faces just yet, this was a great opportunity to get them tae! And we let them slip through our fingers." This Jiminie guy was not a cop..

"Feels like your chasing ghosts.." taehyung mumbles befour he casts his eyes downward, "I'm sorry chim. I'll be sure to send gift baskets to the neighbors. I didn't think we were that loud." His hands are clasped together as if he's apologetic and he's biting his lip. Jeongguk swears he's going to kiss those pouty lips for being such a brilliant actor when he gets out of the closet. ᵇᵃᵈᵘᵐ ᵗⁱˢ

"Tae, just.. be more considerate next time, okay?" His voice goes soft and then jiminie is putting his hand on tae's shoulder. "Tell nam, I'll pick him up at 8 and aren't you supposed to be at work." Tae whips his head around to look at the generic clock on the nightstand and curses.

"Shit shit shit. Daddy's gonna kill me!"

"Want me to drive you?"

Jeongguk closes his eyes and prays the pretty man declines his offer, "No, I have to shower. Some imbecile thought letting his cum drip out my ass was hot and I didn't have time to clean up." He says rather bluntly and Jeongguk's hand goes to his mouth in order to cover up a choke.

"Good?" Jiminie asks and Jeongguk can't believe his ears. How do they speak so casually about intimate things?

"Yeah, my ass hurts though. He let me ride his d1ck and then his face." He smirks and Jeongguk lets himself slowly sit. He can't remember a damn thing and oh how he wishes he'd at least remember how good it felt to have his c0ck in such a nice ass.

"Okay I was hoping for a yes or no, but as per usual you always find a way to scar me."

Tae mocks the boy and rolls his eyes, "you snogged with my brother right in front of me. I think we're even." He bites back. Jeongguk covers his eyes for a few seconds befour he's swiping his hands down his face in defeat at the thought of his brother. Yoongi is going to kill him.

"Tae that was one time!" He whines.

"Jimin! Find anything?" Another voice rings and Jeongguk freezes, thinking this man might not be as forgiving as Tae's friend.

"No. Just an empty room." He yells back staring at Tae and Jeongguk's mouth hangs open. He leans in and whispers, but Jeongguk hears him loud and clear, "you owe me ." Tae smirks and holds out his pinky.

"Promise." Jimin takes the promise and leaves. Taehyung walks towards the closet and opens it, slips in and sits on Jeongguks lap.

"Be quiet until they're gone." He hisses "and next time try not to peak as much as you did, God. I wanted to poke your eyes and shove you back." He grabs Jeongguks hands, wraps them around his waist, entwining their fingers and holding tightly; scared. "You owe me so bad, jimin only blackmails when he wants something big. I swear I'll have you on a leash and don't think you can hide from me. I see everything." Jeongguk doesn't think hes ever popped a b0ner this fast.