Beau Brooks for Melissa

i was out with my friend Jack we have been friends for years since the start of primary school i hadnt seen him in a few days so we arranged to go out together. Beau doesnt know, i didnt tell him. Before you start saying hoe bad of  girlfriend i am well im not i would have told him but he has been blanking me since they came back which was about a week ago, i dont know what i haven done to deserve him ignoring meand i guess im not going to he passes me around the house and doesnt even look at me its like im invisible to him. I try to act like it doesnt bother me but it does it feels like im being stabbed in the heart. I love him so much and he is just ignoring me .

"...so you want to?" Jake said 

 "do i want to what?" i said i hadnt heard anything he had just said. Jake is 18 (picture to the side) he has blue eyes and black hair hes really hot buti ont like him that way hes more like my brother than anything else.

"have a Jelissa day? and then movie night?" he asked when we were younger we spent nearly every second with each other and our parents thought we were gunna get together so they gave us a ship name so whenever we spent a day together we called it a Jeslissa day.

"yes!! i feel like i havent spen time with you in ages!!" i answered

" well it has been over a week Melissa" he replied sadl, i felt bad its becuase of me that we hardly see each other anymore 

"im sorry Jake, i was with the boys they had just got back from tour yanno? but you couls have alwsya came over your welcome anytime and you know that" i said 

"the reason i dont is Beau, you know he doesnt like me! what did he say when you told him abiut today?"

"Beau wouldnt have done anything i guarentee that and i woulnt know becuase i didnt tell him. And its not becuase i dont want him to know its because he has ignored be ever since he has gotten home" i said he didnt say anything else but instea he came around and gace me a tight hug he knows how much i love him.

"the movie night is round mine tonught by the way  we can either do it in my room or with the boys they have missed you Jake"

"We can do it with the others i have missed them too" 

We then went to the shops and got loads of food for tonight we all eat like pigs.

*later that night*

We pulled up to my house i share it witht the boys as my mum kicked me out but you dont need to wory about that we are fine now but i chose to stay with the boys. Anyway we got the bag out of the boot and headed towards the door i knocked since the keys were in my bag and my hands were fall i was talking to Jake when the door opened and there stood Beau he was smiling but when he saw who it was his smile dropped and he walked away and said nothing Jake gave me a symthetic look.

"im back!!!!!!" i shouted "come help us with the bags" i soon heard multiple footsteps making their way towards the door all asking who us is i decided to not answer they will find out in a minute anyway. They soon got to the door and daniel tackled Jake to the floor claiming he missed him that much.

We set all the food up and got loads of blankets and put them in the living room and it was now 7pm. I havent seen Beau since i got here but then again i wasnt bothering about it now i was having fun with my best friends.

"im gunna go ask Beau if he wants to join its not fair if we leave him out" i said standing up i got looks all around the room all looking as if they were gunna say 'why he has treated you like shit' i just shrugged and made my way upstairs i got to his room, yeah we have seperate rooms but we usually just used one, and hesitantly knocked on the door, i heard a quite come in. Sllowly i turned the door knob and made my way inside i decided not to move to far away from the door.

"Um Beau we are gunna watch loads of film eat shit an all sleep downstairs or anywhere we land do you wanna join us?" i asked hopefully i was nervous i stopped talking to him after i realized he was ignoring me which was about 4 days ago. he just nodded 

 I followed hin downstairs careful not to get too close to him we reached the living room were evryone else was, Jake looked up at me and smiled signalling for me to come and sit with him i guess Beau felt my presence move past him because as soon as he looked up anger filled his eyes as he saw me with Jake 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE STILL DOING HERE!!!!! AND WHY ARE YOU FUCKING SITTING WITH HIM MELISSA?!?!" he shouted. His voice booming throughout the house

"Beau calm the fuck down! and he can be here if we wants to be hes my bestfriend!" i replied trying not to shout 

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HES YOUR BESTFRIEND HE CAN LEAVE! YOUR MY GIRLFRIED NOT HIS!" he shouted again how can he still call me his girlfriend when he has been ignoring me since he got back.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! JAKE CAN STAY FOR AS LONG AS HE LIKES! OH AN NOW IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I THOUGHT I HAD STOPPED BEING THAT AS SOON AS YOU STARTED IGNORING ME WHEN YOU GOT HOME FROM TOUR!" i was right in his face at this moment he doesnt know how upset he actually makes me 

"GO FUCK YOURSELF! YOU KNOW WHY I IGNORED YOU STOP PLAYING DUMB!" he yelled 

"NO I DONT!!! WHATDID I DO?!" i shouted back

"WELL YOU BEIG THE SLUT YOU ARE 'HANGING' WITH JAKE YOUR SO CALLED 'BESTFRIEND' I KNOW YOU CHEATED ON ME I SAW ALL OF THE PICTURES OF YOU AND HIM!"he said 

"you think i cheated on you! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BEAU I WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT!" i said as i walked away i had tears streaming down my face how could he think i cheated on him he knows how much he means to me. 

_______________

want a part 2?

hope you like it Melissa let me know if you want a part 2:))

message me or comment if you would like an imagine:

what sort you would like, who you would like it about, age, hobby/s and hat sort you would like:))

vote<3

comment<3

follow<3

~shannan