Episode 5 (The Gingerbread Woman)

Gabbie comes back from the challenge, and she has a chocolate bar.

"Can we share?" I ask begging.
"Oh no no no. I am way too hungry, I made that clear about an hour ago, and I almost died again because of you guys voting to kill me."
Okay Gabbie. We're in the library at this point, and we're just talking about how the Sorceress has been telling us to play by her rules, and we're all dying anyway! Gabbie opens up the chocolate bar, and inside is a note. "A delicious delectable chocolate bar. Smells like pure joy, once the children have spoken, devour me, and 2 paths will appear." She reads. At this point we're all blown away. Am I gonna die to a 3 year old? Joey opens up something, and we see a picture of 2 children. We're all confused at this point because this painting isn't doing anything, so we read the note one more, and we decide to smell around. After smelling around for a few minutes, "I found a key!" Tana says and she holds it up in the air. Woah.... Tana found something. We use the key to unlock the chest that we found and we find a note. "All children love gumdrops." Gabbie says out loud. We figure out that we have to give the children in the painting the gumdrops and when we do, they are speaking to us. They say something about this evil gingerbread lady, and how she kidnapped these kids and locked them in her oven! I immediately think of Hansel and Gretel and we just have to save these kids!

We have 2 things to do. We have to find a meatpie recipe, and we have to find the lost child. "Sophie, Tana, come with me!" Gabbie says. I follow Gabbie, and Alex grabs my hand, and pulls me back and just tells me to be safe. I reassure him that I'll be fine and we go out separate ways but not before he kisses my cheek that makes everyone go like "ooooooo!"
And to be honest it also caught me by surprise myself. It's not like we're dating or anything.

We walk into the room, and we see this gingerbread house and it needs to be assembled. Us girls get to building it, and Gabbie's like: "Sophia, so you and Alex, eh?" She says. "I honestly am as shocked as y'all are, I wasn't expecting that. Sure we've known eachother for a really long time and we've gotten along, but there's never been anything romantic going on." I respond. "Well if y'all get out of her tonight, you guys should totally date, he definitely has feelings for you." Gabbie says, and Tana agrees. "We'll see...." I say back mysteriously.

We've been setting up this gingerbread house for about 10 minutes, and we're getting really close. We're working on the roof, and that's where we're struggling. We have this last piece, and we have to put it in such an awkward position. Shockingly out of the three of us, Tana's the one to figure out which way to put it, so honestly go Tana! She's really proven herself  in the library, now in here. We finish building it, and a chest opens and it has the key inside of it. So, Gabbie and I release the gingerbread house and it falls. "We already have the key, run!" She says and we all laugh. We head outside and it says to find the child, we must lure him to us by placing little pieces of candy on these stones. We do just that, and soon enough the kid comes.

"No! You can't take my candy! I found it! It's mine!" He greets us with. "No no no no no no, you can have it, we don't want your candy. But we need your help, your friends are in the gingerbread woman's oven and we need you to save them!" I quickly respond back with. "Okay, where are they? I'll follow you." We lead him to the gingerbread woman's bakery, and there are the rest of our friends.

"Guys! Did you bring the child?" Joey asks. "Umm yeah, he's right here." The child walks in, and opens the door. Alex comes up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Hey..." I say awkwardly. Alex responds to me with "Hi Sophie." Weird right? He gives me a meatpie recipe that they found, and I decide to go away from him, and talk to Gabbie, but that's cut short when this old man named Sampson notices the meatpie recipe that I'm holding. He tells us that he will trade it to us for a GEM! That means that none of us has to die! We're getting ready to do the trade off when this lady walks through the doors. This lady is the Gingerbread Woman. She is so nice! She offered me and Gabbie a cupcake, and it was delicious. I was thinking like 'oh wow, she seems sweet, she probably didn't kidnap any kids.' But then she notices the meatpie recipe that is in my hands, and everything flips completely upside down.

She starts screaming at me for apparently 'stealing' her recipe, which in my opinion, I don't even care about it! You can have it, I don't need it! She looks over at Sampson, and blames him for giving away the recipe! She then proceeds to chop off his fingers! I immediately start screaming, then she points her direction towards me! Alex comes by me and tries to defend me when she threatens me with her huge cleaver. Liza is screaming at her saying "You ain't my mama!" And honestly I don't even care about this recipe, and I try to tell her that but she doesn't even care! I hand over the recipe because I don't want to die, and she snatches it from me, and I'm like 'wow, rude.' And she tells us that we need to bring her 2 pieces of meat to partake in her games, and the loser will be baked into her next meatpie! We all run out and go into the lounge to discuss on who should go in. Tana comes up to me and says "At this point Joey, Tyler, Liza, & Alex haven't gone into an elimination yet. We need to pick 2 of these 4." I nod in agreement but I make sure that it's not Alex. "I'm down with sending in Joey. After all he is the one that invited us to this ball. His name was signed on the invitation, and we wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for him." Alex pulls me aside right after, "Hey Sophia, can I talk to you? Alone.. not with anyone watching us.?" "Sure?" I say, I follow him out of the door, and we're just barely outside, on the porch of the door.

"What's Up Alex? What do you want to-" I'm instantly interrupted by Alex pressing his lips against mine, kissing me. I'm in shock, but it's not like I'm gonna pull away, and I kiss back. He put his hand under my chin and holds it there. About 7 seconds later, we pull away. "I just wanted to do that before I lose my chance to." He says. Myself being in shock just decide to nod, and I give him a hug. We walk back in, and everyone is just looking at us, looking as if they are waiting, and I just start blushing, and I'm sure he was to. I'll probably tell Gabbie about soon enough, and we begin to vote.

I walk up and point to Joey's card. Then I watch Joey, Tana, and Alex go up. When Alex is coming back to sit down across from me, he winks at me.

"Tyler." Alison says. "Woahh!" I say. Tana must've voted for him because nobody else has a reason to.
"Liza." Everyone then gasps. I look at Joey and he has this sly look on his face. It was him.

Alex's POV

I've always had feelings for Sophia the day we did our first collab. And this night has just made me have so much more of a crush on her. There's a side of her that has come out that I've never seen. When we kissed, it felt so magical, and it's definitely something that I will never forget. I truly feel like I am falling in love with Sophia Adair.

"Guys, this is taking a while. Should we go and check on them?" I ask.

"Sure, let's go." Sophia says, a few others agreeing. We get up and go out there. As we're about to enter. Tyler AND Liza both come out alive! And we're immediately thrilled! We're all giving eachother hugs because they both went in, and both came out with the gem! Then all of a sudden: The Sorceress appears out of a cloud of smoke. "One of you must die, that is the most important part. That is the rule of the game!" She says, then out of no where, this bird thing comes, and grabs Liza. I try to reach out to her but it's no point. Liza is killer right then and there when we see her blood get splattered on the door window. We all walk inside in pure shock because Liza was one of our biggest hopes, and now she's dead. However, We still have to move on, and we place our 4th gem in the map.