And It's Begins

My name is Taylor Soma and I'm a highschool student from Kami high but right now I'm in Tokyo with my sister and her friend since they want to go watch some idols, I don't really know cause I'm not into that stuff. While walking around after the concert I saw a guy running around yelling about the end of the world so I said "people these days I swear" I heard Sayuri my sister said "hey brother is it true" I said "huh what" she said "on the news" I look at the tv screen she was pointing at and it was showing news about the spreading virus in South Korea and I said "don't worry Sayuri, Ako that far away it won't reach here" I look over at Ako who is my sister friend and she said "see Sayuri we're fine" she said "okay I believe it since both of you said it" I said "alright let get ya back to Numazu" they both agree and while walking to the train station I saw some of the streets was block for some reason with the military moving through them but I kept walking with Sayuri and Ako to the train station. Once we got to the train station we got our tickets and boarded the train but before I could take my seat I see a old man coughing and I said "hey are you alright" he smile and said "yea it just a bad cough" I said "here I recommend taking these" I handed him some medicine and he said "no I'm fine don't worry about this old man" I smile and said "no please I'm a doctor" he nod and said "alright I'll take it thank you sir" after giving him the meds I said "oh just call me Taylor" he said "alright then thank you Taylor this should help" I bow and said "alright I'm going to my seat so long" I wave bye and went to sit down in front of Sayuri and Ako who was talking about something, When the train took off I heard Sayuri said "is that Aqour up there" Ako said "oh my it really is" I laugh and said "how about you just introduce yourself" Sayuri said "what we can't we're just normal girls and their idols" I said "alright fine I just do it then" I look up front and said "hey Aqours" Sayuri push me forward out of my seat and said "don't yell in the train brother" I laugh and said "yea alright sorry about that" I got up and to sit down in my seat when I heard the train driver come over the intercom and said "Attention, all passengers we will make a quick stop at Yokohama station before going to Numazu station" I said "well then that going to be nice, I'm going to be a little late now" Sayuri said "going somewhere brother" I said "I'm pretty sure I told you already" she said "oh your going to that medical school aren't you" I said "yea I'm going to take over father position when I get out" Ako said "wow you already know what you want to do" I nod and Sayuri said "do you really have to leave when we get back" I said "yea I do sorry sis but I can get started early so I can come back sooner" she was quiet and Ako was about to say something when we heard someone said "hey did you call our group name" I turn around and saw a girl with long black hair then said "yea sorry if I said it wrong I'm just joking around with my sister and her friend, their big fan of Aqours" she smile and said "oh well it nice to meet you" Sayuri and Ako said "nice to meet you Dia" I was about to say something when we heard a guy running through the train door with his pregnant wife and someone said "hey what the rush" the guy said "zombies in the next car" he took a breath and said "but we should be okay if we keep it down and don't open that door" the person said "alright we're block the door with something" some guys went to go block the door and I heard Dia said "alright it was nice meeting you I'm going to get back with my friends" Sayuri and Ako said "alright see ya later" I said "I'm going to see if they need help blocking that door I'll be back Sayuri" I got up and walk pass the guy and his wife to the door where two baseball players was trying to block the door so I said "hey need any help" one of them said "yea we can't find anything to block the door" I said "got a bat" the other one said "yea here, but we already try that" after he hand me a bat I jam it in between the door and said "alright this won't block the door but if a zombie get through we might be able to push it back to the next car" he said "alright I see that's a good idea" I smile and said "alright we just need someone to watch the door till we get to the next station" I heard a guy said "I'll watch the door you guys can sit down" I turn around and seen the old man from before and said "are you sure you feel up to it" the baseball player walk past me and said "thanks old man" I sigh and said "geez thanks guys" the old man said "don't worry Taylor I'm feeling like my old self thanks to that medicine you gave me" I smile and said "alright but don't try to push back any zombies without help okay" he nod and said "aw don't worry about me sonny I'm stronger than I look" I smile and said "alright thank you" I went to sit down after talking to him. While sitting there I heard the train driver told us we are supposed to get off at the next stop since the military is going to bomb the train to prevent the infected from spreading, when was about to arrive I saw everyone getting off but before I could step off the train I saw the old man facing the door so I walk over to him and said "hey are you coming" he turn his head and said "sorry sonny but I can't" I said "wait why not" he turn around and show me a bite on his wrist and I said "wait when did that happen" he smile and said "after you left one try to open the door but I maintain to push his head back through but not before he bite me" I turn away and said "you haven't turn yet maybe there time" he turn around and I saw the infection going to his eyes and he said "I'm about to......" he drop his head so I back up and said "old man you okay" his head pop up with bloodshot eyes and his skin turn grey and he started to growl at me so I back up and said "hey easy there" he jump at me only for me to dodge and jump outside the train and before the door could shut he shove his arm through it and grab my shirt, I try to get him to let go but his grip is tight and I heard a guy said "hold on I'll help you" I saw the guy that was with his pregnant wife come over to me with another guy and try to get the old man to let go when the train started to move so I said "hey let go I got a plan" the man said "no we can get this" I push them back and the train started to move and I started running along with the train till I got to a pole so I grab it and held on while the old man's arm was still holding on to my shirt and after a few second his arm broke off leaving his hand till grip to my shirt and while back to the group I got the hand off of my shirt and I heard Sayuri said "brother are you okay" I nod and said "yea I'm just fine" I heard the guy said "your to reckless kid" I said "well if that train took off you would have fell and the train would have caught you" he said "I would have been fine as long as you're okay" I said "I'm not going to let someone die for me, beside your wife is with child I would hate to take his father away from him" he was about to say something when his wife said "honey it's alright no one got hurt" he sigh and said "alright sorry for what I said" I said "na sorry for not let you help me" I heard a girl said "hey are you going to keep holding that hand" I turn to the girl and it turn out to be Mari Ohara so I said "oh this, well I thought I should keep it for a bit to find something out" she said "what are you a doctor" I nod and said "yea I want to look into this infection to see if I could find a cure" I heard the baseball team laughing and one of them said "yea good luck with that doc" I smile and said "yea I will" after awhile of talking I put the hand in a jar and into my bag from the train then we went to find a hotel to stay in still the next train arrive.