Prologue

IMPORTANT NOTES IN BOLD

Ok so this prologue is a little bit different than the one in my other book: Property of the Bad Boy.

This is indeed a spin-off of that book to give the side of Heather's story who is Emily's best friend in the other.

I'm gonna keep this prologue which is more like an author's note short and sweet cause I know how much I never read author's notes.

I have been a HUGE fan of Never Shout Never for as long as I can remember. So when I was coming up with a character in this book who is now named Chris, he was loosely based on Christofer Drew Ingle. This isn't really a fan fiction cause I mean its just not and I have no intentions of it being one at all but when it comes to appearance or whatever, you can look up Christofer Drew if you're interested in getting an idea of what I pictured Chris as. He's also a singer/songwriter in the story but it isn't meant to be a Never Shout Never thing. Also a lot of the music I'm planning to add on here is going to be Never Shout Never stuff cause this story was even loosely based onto some of their music.

SO IF YOU DIDN'T READ ANY OF THAT PLEASE READ THESE:

1: Not a fan-fic, if you wish to consider it a fan-fic then by all means do that.

2: You don't have to have read Property of the Bad Boy to understand this story.

3: Christofer Drew Ingle, I don't know him personally in any form. Chris in NO WAY reflects how I believe Christofer Drew's personality is or my opinion on him. Chris and Christofer Drew are meant to be totally different people. I just felt the need to inform you of where Chris's character originated from since I'm planning on tagging a lot of his music and don't want this to be translated as a fan fiction.

Well, I hope this cleared some stuff up and I hope you enjoy the story.

Check out my other work:
Property of the Bad Boy
•Falling for a Pirate