Lexie

I've been through a ton of peer pressure. Forced to bully others is horrible. They don't get in trouble, I've been suspended so much time it's like breathing.                                                                

"Hey, Lexie," Alexa exclaimed                                                                                                                                          

"Hi," I said unenthusiastically 

"Go to that new guy and tell him he doesn't belong here," 

"That's a little harsh, you know," I told her. Then Luna came walking and smirked at me.

"No, it's not. Now go or I'll beat you up," I immediately walked away toward him. As I walk everyone moved away. I stood in front of him and he stared directly in my eyes, he looks a lot braver than me. We stared at each other for two whole minutes. Then the bell rang, then with a sigh of relief. Alexa and Luna can't control me now.

I woke up knowing that the duo(Alexa and Luna) would kill me if they knew I didn't say what they wanted me to say to Kingston, the new guy.

I walked to school and stood in front of the school gate. I couldn't bear it and run home. 

My mom was just leaving for work. I ran inside. 

" Why aren't you at school ?" she asks, surprised. I was going to tell her everything, about Alexa and Luna but I didn't have the courage. 

"I feel sick," I said. 

" Well, ok you can stay home,"

I've been staring at the clock for an hour, starving, but not able to move. That Kinston guy is a lot braver than me. Then I heard a ring on the door. I got up and surprise myself at the ease to get up. I opened the door and to my surprise it was Kingston. 

" Why are you not at school?" I ask. 

"Umm, I was... just testing the school out, why are you?"

"I don't think that's a thing, and that is personal."

"Fine," He frowned."I got suspended for punching a first-grader in the head." My eyes widened.

"WHAT!" I yelled in his face.

"I heard you do worse," he murmured. I glare at him and almost let my fury out. He didn't even twitch.

I sighed and said, "Come in and I'll tell you something personal so you won't bother me by asking millions of questions... you look like the type that won't go without an explanation." Now that got him to gasp, but then realize and blushed. That softened the fury in me.  

I told him everything that happened, about the forced bullying. Then he asked the weirdest, crazy thing.

"Do you like me? Is that why you didn't bully me?" I stared at him blankly. The more I thought the more thought he is right or maybe wrong.

"Leave, NOW!" I yelled at him then regreting.

"Ok, ok, I'm leaving," he said, a little annoyed. I was a step from killing myself.

I hid in my room until my mom came home.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Maybe."

It's been a week of me pretending to be sick. It was Friday and the doorbell rang. My mom opened the door and then to my surprise, it was Alexa and luna.

"We'd like to see Lexie, we are friends of hers." luna said. My mom let them in, unsure. They walked in and up the stairs and into my room, heads high, like they know this house perfectly. They close the door then... punched me in the head and blacked-out. My head was hurt like crazy.

I opened my eyes and I was on a bus. Three guys were on the bus with me. A man was limping. the guy in the middle said, "Are you okay Frank?" then he turned purple then into a zombie, it was a horrible sight. I turned around then looked at the three guys. there are spots of blood on them.

I woke up to afraid to move, in my bunk bed. I heard my mom yelling at someone, must be Luna and Alexa.

The duo came in and said annoyed."Sorry." I glared at them. I wouldn't let them win so easily. 

I was ready for school, I went out and got on the bus. People were whispering, probably about how I'm so weak that I would let them control me. They are no longer afraid of me. The only seat open is next to Kingston.

"You got to be kidding me," I murmured. 

The girl sitting next to where I'm standing heard me and said," He set this up." I sat down next to him.

" I've been thinking, say anything you want, your really pretty and I... like-like... you" I did nothing but smile. 

"I ...do too." He smiles. We sat quietly for the rest of the trip to school. This is the best day of my life.