Chapter 1: The Lost Kitten

Peter Pan's POV,

Another day went by and still no news of the Truest Believer but that's okay. Maybe he isn't even born yet.

Today the lost boys and I went hunting. It gets pretty boring out here actually. I just wish something happened. Something interesting...

The lost boys danced around the campfire as I played my flute. That's the only thing that doesn't get bored. Ordering around lost boys and playing my flute.

I sat on a rock as there suddenly was a flash of bright light. I couldn't see anything but I could feel a lot of power. What's happening?!

When all the light went away I could open my eyes again. I fluttered them open and saw there around of the campfire every lost boy passed out. I looked around when suddenly my eyes landed on something soft and white on my lap. What the hell?!

The things' eyes opened and noticed they were pretty dark. You could almost see the darkness inside them. It's like seeing the eyes of a devil so evil looked it. If it hadn't a white fur I'd say it would be the pet of the devil himself. Although I am already a sort of demon this has got to be the most fascinating thing I have ever seen.

The thing stood up from my lap and attempted to jump off when I grasped the little thing and looked at it as I stroke it's fur. It had pointy ears, was pretty small, had white fur, demonic eyes, nails and sharp teeth. It seemed to like the way I was stroking it's fur because it laid down on my lap again.

"A kitten?! How can a kitten be here? I mean... it's a pet!" A voice from behind me exclaimed. Felix.

"Well, apparently this kitten felt a little... lost. Now would you care to share what a kitten is?" I asked.

"A kitten is a kid version of a cat. It seems like this kitten is a female. Only a few years old. Poor thing." Felix said as he picked her up and examined her.

"She actually looks like a demon if you asked me. I think I'll keep her maybe she can give us some company and hunt with us. I bet she's good with those nails and those teeth. What does she even eat?"

"Milk, water, fish, meat or something else. Every cat eats different things but most eat that." Felix said.

"Alright that's settled. Since she looks like a demon her name can be ... Demonici?"

"Yes, that's a good name for a demon kitten." Felix said as he walked over to his tent.

Demonici stood up from my lap an started climbing up to my face. She licked me once on my neck before the unexpected happened. She. Fucking. Bit. In. My shoulder! What's wrong with this kitten. I quickly pushed her away and made a mirror appear in my hand. I looked at my reflection and noticed something was on my neck. It's wasn't a teeth mark but it was a sort of tattoo. The tattoo started to transform into a sort of moon. Okay?... What does that even mean?

Before I could examine it further I blacked out.

•••••• Dream ••••••

"Hello, child." A voice called.

It was dark and pitch black. I couldn't see a thing but I could sense a lot if power.

"Hello?" I asked in the darkness.

"Your probably wondering why I summoned you here. Well, that is because of a certain kitten you found in your camp. That little kitten is my child-" I cut her off.

"Wait, your child?"

"Well yes, that kitten is actually not a kitten, it's a human girl. Well, actually a Goddess. I intended to take her away from your island but it seems like there's a bit of a problem now. You see, she claimed you as her boss."

"So... I'm basically her boss now. That's cool. I mean I'm a born leader what can go wrong? I've my own island. I'm Peter Pan. Who are you actually?"

"I am Artemis Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt, I am her mother and her father is Hades God of the Underworld and Death. As her boss now I need you to help her control her powers when she transforms into a girl again but that doesn't happen in 16 years so until then be sure to be good to her and she'll be good to you too.

"I know who you are Peter Pan. You're evil and lucky to have her in your hands. If only she hadn't accidentally landed on your island you wouldn't be her boss. I must go now. Take good care of her or you'll have to deal with me Pan. Goodbye." Artemis said as I felt myself slip away.

•••••• End dream ••••••

I woke up startled as I noticed the white fur of Demonici on my chest fast asleep. I stroke her fur a few times before sitting up and walking towards my tent. How can something so soft yet be so powerful? Obviously she's mine now. A evil smirk came up to my face as I thought about the possibilities we could do together when she transforms back into her human form.

With those thoughts I laid down on my be with Demonici snuggled into my chest under a blanket and went to sleep...

A/N: Heyy, I just had this idea in my head and I wanted to write it down. It's a simple story.