10%

Notes
at the end!!
-
-
-
-
-
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9:45 am

"That is possibly the most dumbest idea I've ever heard,"

"What other choice do we have?"

"I can give you a whole list of better ideas!"

"Yeah.. none that will give us any new leads!"

"At least they'll give you a walk on the park, not in a cemetery!"

"Everyone in this room knows this is a one way ticket, and knows this will help us with the missing pieces!"

"And if it doesn't? What if your waisting time in listening to his lies,"

"He was a full time detective and a dealer, he has to know something," Stephen takes a breath and straightens his chest, "Fury, he's the key to the door,"

*********

3:00 A.M.

Stephen jolts from his sleep with the loud ringing coming from his right, his eyes scan the room for any caution but quickly realizes his phone is the cause of the ruckus. As he was reaching for it a large pillow lands on his face, the detective glances to his side and sees the billionaire with the grumpiest face as he tries to go back to sleep. Stephen didn't blame him, if he was rudely woken up from a loud noise then that person would either be long gone, pushed off the bed, or "accidentally" suffocated with the pillow. No one should ever wake someone up from a sleep, especially if that one person hardly gets any sleep. After a quick apology, the detective reaches once again for his phone.

Wong.

Stephen reads the bright screen with one eye before answering the call.

"Yeah,"

"Green tea and three shots of expresso are waiting outside,"

Stephen sighs and closes his eyes when he looks back at the screen to see the time. Stephen hangs his head when he sees it's not even close to dawn yet.

"Alright.. give me 10 minutes,"

Wong nods before ending the call, Stephen didn't see it but knows him too well already to know it. The detective gives another exhausting sigh before getting up from the comforter and sitting on the edge of the bed. He rubs the sleep from his eyes and grabs his watch from the night stand before walking over to the closet to pick out his outfit. Night calls at this time means they either found a body, another pair of eyes for night watch, or other tiring orders, however, it's mostly the first option.

After rummaging through the closet, Stephen decides to go with black jeans, a grey Henley, a black sweater with a jacket on top. The entire home was freezing when he got out of bed, which meant it was going to be a cold night. Once he was dressed he began fixing his hair as quickly as possible. Luckily it wasn't wild like usual and styled his hair in less than five, before leaving the bedroom he walks over to Tony who was completely asleep and gave him a soft kiss on his head. That earned an annoyed low groan from the billionaire but Stephen spotted the small lift from his lips and he couldn't help but smile at his grumpy boyfriend.

Once Stephen grabbed his phone, keys, hostler and something small to munch on, he left the mansion. Right outside the door was a black Audi and inside the drivers seat was his partner, who was staring down at his phone and typing away. Stephen climbs in the passenger seat with a sigh and greets the man with a yawn, Wong greets him back by handing him his coffee. It's pretty rare when Stephen drinks caffeine, but if the job is too early for him then he has to have energy in his system or else he'll be dead on the job.