Chapter 8

Ariana Pov

Same day

"How does it feel to be a free woman now?" Knowledge smirked, making me slap his arm. I had only been free for 4 hours now and Knowledge keeps being shady. I just wanted to go home, shower, and eat some seafood.

"It feels good but I want to go see my sister and shower, so if you could drive any faster My dear Fiancée. I would surely appreciate it." I teased

"I need to make a stop at this penthouse, then I'll feed your fat ass. And while we're here we need to talk." He stated seriously making a turn into this nice street full of nice ass cars. What could he want a penthouse over here for?

"Come on" getting out of the car we were greeted by this beautiful black woman who stood 5'7 or so, chocolate and fine ass hell. Thank god I was dressed in this cute ass suit Knowledge bought me, she looked me up and down smirking at me. I kind of got a weird vibe from that but it's whatever. She seemed to get along well with Knowledge though. ya know flirting, reminiscing and shit while I stood quietly letting them finish their conversation.

"I'm so rude, my name is Alexis, and yours?" She looked back at me while we boarded the elevator

"Oh, I'm just his friend Ariana Johnson." I laughed holding onto Knowledge's arm while he smiled catching on.

"Oh really, I had no idea he had friends until now," she said being petty while staring at me.

"I'm sorry do you need to know me or something? Like, am I missing something here?" I laughed uncomfortably while folding my hands together. She chuckled before walking ahead of us.

"So I'm ya' friend na'? What happened to Fiancee." Knowledge teased me, making me mush his face away from mine. He wrapped his right arm around my waist, letting his hand fall directly by my cat I stiffed up.

"Boy fuck you! Just inform me next time one of your hoes is showing you a house." I said pushing him off and walking ahead of him, feeling his eyes on my ass.

She showed us the entire condo, it was 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, an Indoor and outdoor pool. Walking around the house it was already beautifully furnished. It's so beautiful that I wish I could afford it for me and Amei.

The condo was beautiful, and overlooked the city, "You like it?" Knowledge asked wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Hell yeah this is beautiful, I wish I could afford something like this for me and Amei," I said while we both walked around the Living, dining, and kitchen area.

"Cool I already knew I wanted it, so let me get these papers." While waiting in the living room on my phone, Knowledge had screamed my name.

"What?" I yawned walking towards him

"Sign ya' name at the bottom please, I already put our information down." I frowned at his words before signing my name anyway on the dotted line.

"Alrighty this place is all yours, here is all the contact info you will need if anything gets broken, stolen, molded, and etc., etc." she smiled widely "Thank you so much Knowledge hopefully you will buy another 3 million dollars house from me boo." She kissed his cheek on the way out, they spoke at the door before doing a sway hugging. Making me roll my eyes at his womanizing ass.