Chapter 3

Cat's POV:

i-
Cat?
are u ok?
Cat???
girl respond pls i'm getting scared
hello?

Ari kept texting me but I just couldn't bring myself to respond. I was texting THE REAL ARIANA GRANDE BUTERA!! I am literally the biggest fan on the history of this planet. I went to her concert back in June with my cousin. I jam to her songs all day everyday and the funny part is I'm not even exaggerating one bit. I have been obsessed with her since I was 5, and it's crazy how I've grown up with her.

I decide to text my friend Lily. She's been trying to get in touch with celebrities for years! She would be so happy for me!
(bold is you, underline is Lily)

omg lily u WOULD NOT believe what happened to me.
what happened? huh?
i was trying to text my moms new number but it was the wrong number.
and?
guess who it was!!
who? omg was it shawn mendes??? pls tell me it was shawn mendes!!
haha no u wish! but seriously, guess.
ugh idk just tell me.
it was ariana grande!! i'm honestly dead rn. i can't.
what? u finally got in touch w a celebrity??
yes! i can't believe it!!!
um, wow :/ that's rlly... cool 😐
anyways, gotta go text ari! byeee!
bye hun

Well um. Lily didn't act as excited as i expected. Oh well! Not really my problem! Time to go text Ari!

I love her more than anything, and I can't believe this is true. I sit in my room crying and laughing at the same time for 2 days straight. Every time I saw a new text from Ari come in, I would pick up my phone to respond but then remember who I was texting and freak out again.

After 2 hours of trying to calm myself down, I picked up my phone and texted one word, "woah".

Note: uninteresting chapter but ya. it'll all work out. if you're reading this and have made it this far comment that you've done so and I'll use your name in an upcoming chapter! you won't regret continuing this story!!