Chapter 51

In The Great Hall

Y/Ns PoV
"Sit Down! Please." Dumbledore said loudly getting everyones attention

Everyone obeyed and sat on the benches

I sat beside Ron, Hermione was seated in front of us while Harry sat close by as well.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for, The champion selection!" After Dumbledore said that he started simmering down all the fire till the room came an eerie blue.

Everyone became tense

It took a couple of seconds, Until the cup became an bright red it soon burst out into reddy orange flames and a piece of paper which had been burned at the sides came out and slowly fell too the ground.

Before it could hit the ground Dumbledore caught it and started reading who's name was on the price of paper and what school it was from.

"The Drumstrang champion is... Victor Krum!"

Everyone from Drumstrang stared clapping and gave him hugs and pats on the back

After everyone from all schools had clapped and cheered he went over gave Dumbledore a hand shake and walked off into a unknown room? ( I think 🤔)

The flames again turn a bright red and out popped another name this time it was...

"The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour!"

Again everyone from Beauxbatons clapped and cheered for her as well as other schools

She walked towards Dumbledore gave him a hand shake then walked back off into the unknown room.

The last piece of paper came out of the bright red flames of the cup

"The champion from Hogwarts... Cedric Diggory!"

Everyone in Hogwarts all clapped their hands for him some even stood up too clap

Cedric wore a goofy grin on his face and walked towards Dumbledore and gave him an hand shake and walked into the unknown room.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions
but in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this (AAAHHHHH As you can tell the author just lost major brain seals)

champion, This vessel of victory. THE TRIWIZARD CUP!" Dumbledore shouted pointing his wand at the blanket which made it go flying away too reveal The Triwizard Cup.

Everyone stared cheering and clapping but it all came too a sudden end when the flame from the cup went mental and turned bright red once more too reveal a name that I would have never guessed...

"Harry Potter" Dumbledore said looking up in disbelief

Everyone turned too Harry, Who sat there in his seat with an expression no one could explain but most of it was utter shock and terror.

I looked at Harry in disbelief as well as everyone else

"HARRY POTTER!" Dumbledore shouted getting more frustrated

"Come on Harry" Hermione said trying too push him too stand.

"Harry for goodness sake!" Hermione eventually made Harry stand as he started walking down the row of people I couldn't stop thinking about was it really him who put his name him or was he sabotage?

I glance at Ron who gave his best friends looks of jealously, Anger and mostly pure hatred

'He knows how this makes me feel would he still do it though? Would he put is name into The Goblet Of Fire?'

Too many questions rushed through my head at the same time it was only until someone shouted "He's A Cheat!"

Then another shouted "He's Not Even SevenTeen Yet!!!"

That made a lot of whispers go on and off

After Harry left we where sent too bed and all the teachers and I mean ALL of them and went into the unknown room and God Knows what their chit chattering about.

As we where walking up too our dorms I heard Ron and Hermione ramble on about how Harry our is name into The Goblet Of Fire.

"You really think he put his name into The Goblet Of Fire?" I ask Hermione but Ron jumped in before she could say a word

"Don't be so stupid Y/n, Of Course he put is name in I'm just wondering why he didn't tell me His Beat Friend about it! And most likely how he did it!!!"

"Your missing the obvious Ronald, Harry couldn't have put his name into The Goblet Of Fire because of the Gar Line he's not seventeen!!!"

Ron gave you a mental look he would usually give to Hermione

"Then tell me this Y/n! How did it end up their then in the first place hmmmm" Ron complained putting his hand on his chin to pretend too think.

"Oh I know! He probably got another student too put it in the cup!" Ron said too you in a sweet song voice that made you sick too your stomach

You glanced at Hermione to the her too back up for you but she didn't say anything.

You looked at Hermione and Ron tears brimming at the edges of your eyes you where about too open your mouth and say something but you decide just too leave and not say a word.

So that's what you did.
——————————————————————————————————

Ron's PoV
Y/n looked at me with tears brimming in her cute little eyes

'Fuck! What have I done!!!' I thought as Y/n turned on her heels and quickly walked away from us and up the RavenClaw staircase.

I looked at Hermione who glared back at me with anger

I gulped

"Do you think I went too far..." I ask Hermione

Hermione kept her glare and said "Yes! You Idiot Ronald!!!"

She then quickly ran off towards the Gryffindor common room

Leaving me too walk up alone and think about what I had just done. (Smooth, Ron. Real Smooth. 🙄)
———————————————————————————————

Hermione's PoV

'Oh For Gods Sake Ronald!' I screamed in my head giving the death glare towards him as Y/n ran away too the RavenClaw common room.

Ronald gulped

"Do you think I went too far..." He asked ME

I kept my glare at him and basically shouted "Yes! You Idiot Ronald!!!"

I then quickly bolted it up towards the Gryffindor common room because i felt like if I stayed there another second I was going to explode with anger.

Words count 1,128

A/n PLEASE READ!
Hey! Guys, Sorry I haven't been updating as you probably know I'm house is getting painted and redone over as well as myself and my sisters room sooooooo I haven't been rlly able too update but I'm glad I got this chapter out tonight!!!

But tbh if you want the real REAL truth there might be slow updates but as I did txt? I will try my best too update!

Pup~

(Also please tell me if any sentences or paragraphs don't make sense or have spelling errors just comment them or txt me privately thnx 😋😋😝😝😜💕😂💞💞✨)