The call

"Coffee..." I tell the girl behind the bar. She huffs and grabs me a cup of coffee. As she hands it to me I hear the a gun shot. "What the-" is all I got out before there was constant gun fire. I jump behind the counter with the girl to protect her and myself. I can hear screaming from other people. Jax, Clay, and Indian hills president were behind the bar as well. "What the hell is going on?" I yell over the gun fire to jax.

"I don't know but I'm about to find." He says as he runs around the bar toward a busted window. He stays low as he peers out the window. "Mayans!" He yells back as he waves me over as the gunfire settles. I crawl over to him and look out the window to see several Mayans sitting on their bikes. Jax pulls out his gun and fires at them. I pull my gun out and do the same as Bobby, chibs, tig, and some of Indian hills guys join in firing back.

~~

Jax's pov:

"Juice! Stay awake! You got to keep your eyes open!" I yell at Juice who is laying on the floor bleeding.

"We have got to get him in another room." Chibs says as he puts pressure on the wound on Juice's chest.

"Alright." I say looking around at all the damage to the club. "Juice," I say shaking his shoulder, "We are going to move you into another room. Do you think you can walk?" He blinks and mumble something that we can't understand. "I guess we are on our own." I tell chibs as I grab a arm and chibs grabs the other one. We struggle to left him but we manage to drag him to one of Indian hills extra apartments. Chibs and I placed him on the bed and placed extra sheets on the wound.

"Jacky boy, we are going to need some medical supplies and soon."

"Alright brotha. I'm going to go out here and see if they have anyone. I'll be back." I say as I run into the main room. "Is there anyone here with any medical supplies or medical training?"

"I'm in medical school..."one of the girls says as she walk over to me.

"Do you or the club have any medical supplies?" She nods and points to the bar.

"There is a bag behind the bar. Grab it then lead me to your guy." She says as I go to the bar and grab the bag then lead her to Juice.

"What do we have?" She says as she walks up to him in her heels.

"Gun shot wound to the left upper chest." Chibs says as he pulls the bloody sheet off Juice's chest. "He just knocked out a few seconds ago."

"Ok." She walks to the other side of the bed and gently rolls him over and to check if the bullet had came out. "We have a through and through so that's good. We need a irrigation tray and stitches."

~~

Clair POV:

"Clair! Wake up!" Opie says as he comes running into my bedroom.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask sitting up.

"Jax wants to talk to you."

"Its midnight..." I say looking over at the clock.

"You're going to want to talk to him." He says as he sits on Juice's side of the bed.

"Gello?" I say as Opie hands me the phone.

"Clair, listen to me and don't freak out. ok?" Jax's voice says coming through the phone.

"Ok. What happened?" I say starting to breath heavy scared of what I'm going to hear.

"Clair, Juice was shot in his chest." He says and my breath leaves my body.

"I-i-is he ok?" I ask as tears start to stream down my face.

"We are bringing him back to charming tonight. Chibs and Allison are patching him up right now.".

"That doesn't answer my damn question!" I scream into the phone as I rub my belly.

"Hand the phone to Opie, baby girl."

"No!! tell me how my husband is?"

"Hand the phone to Opie." I fling the phone at Opie and take off into the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen table staring at a picture of me and Juice at our wedding.

"Clair..." Opie says quietly as he places his hand softy on my shoulder. "They are driving him to the club right now. They called Unser and he is going to escort them straight through town to the club." I listen while I stare at the picture then turn to look at him.

"Be honest with me. Is he alive?" I ask as the tears begin again.

"To be honest I don't know. Jax told me to get everyone and be at the club when they got there." He said wiping the tears from my face.

"Go wake everyone up while I change." I say with a sniffle. He nod and walks back the hall to the nursery to wake up Tara and the boys then back onto the living room to wake up Jess. I walled into our bed room and changed into a sweatshirt and jeans. As I come back into the living room I put on a pair of shoes.

"Ready to go?" Jess asks with sad eyes.

"Yeah." I say walking out the door. I watch as Tara puts the boys in her car. "Tara, call Gemma and tell her to meet us at the club." I say as I climb into my car and Jess gets in the driver side. Opie walks to his bike. He leaves then Tara then us.

___________________________________

~thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!!