Execution turned into a massacre

I woke up in a dungeon later where I found myself chained to the ground. I tried breaking free of them for 2 hours. I couldn't break the chains. Eventually a guard came up to me and opened my cell. He was actually a little bigger than me but I felt stronger. He looked down upon me with disgust before I stood up and looked him in the eyes. He smirked and asked me if I was ready for my execution.

         *I shouldn't have a execution. I'm an innocent man." I tried to argue.

         "Say that to the kingdom before you have your head come off." He replied with some scarcasm in his voice. I growled at him through anger. He looked at me and backed up a few steps. I was even confused myself. How, why, when was I able to do that. I've gotten angry before but I never growled. two more guards came into the room and held me down as the first guard unchained me. they took me outside. But I didn't give a crap. I just wanted this hell to end. I got to the noose where the rope was  put around my neck.

         "Any last words alfred" The executioner asked me. I didn't say anything. I just spit at him in the face. He growled as he walked over to the lever.

         It took me an eternity to remember what happened after this. But it was brutal.

         He pulled the lever and as I fell I changed into that beast. The rope around my neck tore apart as I fell to the ground. Everyone was looking at me with fear. No curiosity, no childlike wonder, just fear. I got up and roared at the entire crowd. Like I was some beast. I immediately tore the noose down and brought it down for good. I destroyed it like it was nothing. I saw that I was much taller as well, and, green, with scales all over me, just like that beast I killed in my home. I looked at the executioner and grabbed him by the throat. I slammed him down to the ground as I crushed him with my hand breaking everyone of his bones. I then threw him to the wall where he just stuck there dead. After that several guards came running towards me with their swords and shields Ready for my next move. I swiped my arm and back handed all of them like they were nothing. I then started chasing after the citizens. They were fleeing in all directions. Some even ran towards me and either got killed or Severely wounded. I felt Arrows Hitting my back.  I turned around to see several archers. I ran towards them in no rush. I grabbed one of them and bit his head off causing blood to squirt everywhere. I threw his body into another archer. Causing him to fall down as I put my foot on both of them and crushed them both with all my weight. The last archer took his dagger out to stab me in the back. The blade just broke like it was nothing. I turned around to see him and he started to turn around before I grabbed him and Started crushing him. He tried valiently to escape but to no avail. I dropped him on the ground and started chasing more townspeople.