Chapter Four

Chapter Four

          I wrap my arms around her waist tightly feeling her leather jacket and rubbing my fingers on the hard metal zipper that holds it around her. She smells of something wonderful not perfume, not anything I know, it's just her skin almost drenched in a warm delicious scent.

          The sound of the motor almost becomes a comfort to me, the gentle rev of the engine becomes a dull whisper and I close my eyes squeezing her tighter, soon after the sound slows and then fades and I open my eyes.

          "We're here" she says.

          I hop off the motorcycle and take the helmet off placing it on the seat.

          "You took me home?" I say watching her as she parks her bike and slides her helmet off too holding it next to her ribs.

          She stares over at me and then looks at my house.

          "Yes" She says and zips her jacket down.

          "Why?" I ask a little confused.

          "Why not?" She says and pulls out a pack of cigarettes lighting one and taking a long puff of it.

          She looks off into the sky then back down at me and leans on the seat of her bike.

          "Did... You want to stay the night? Maybe... It's a pretty long drive back to where you live." I say shyly.

          Raven takes another long puff of her cigarette and nods her head she then drops her bud onto the pavement and puts it out with the tip of her black boot.

          "Sure." She mumbles as she holds the smoke in for one moment longer and lets it out in a steady stream.

          Raven walks over to my front door and I follow a couple feet behind her.  I look up pushing my long hair behind my ears and see her reaching into my sconce and pulling out my spare key. She opens the door then stands aside and motions for me to walk in first.

          I stare intently at my spare key in her hand and as I walk past her she holds it out to me with a smirk on her face and I grab it putting it in my pocket.

          I hear the door close gently behind me. The sound of the wind pouring in stops and it becomes dead silent in my house.

          "Nice place" Raven says walking around my dark living room and touching my knickknacks on the bookshelves.

          "Thanks..." I say rubbing my spare key in my pocket and wondering where I should hide it next now that its hiding place has been discovered.

          "You shouldn't leave the keys to your house just lying around." She says quietly as she looks inside a ceramic vase I made when I was younger.

          "It wasn't just lying around" I say and shake my head. "It was hidden..." I say trying to make a point.

          She looks over at me and I stare back at her as she walks closer to me. I feel her reach into my pocket and take the key holding it up so I can see it. I blush a little from the feeling of her reaching inside my pocket, I stop myself and look at the key. She then puts it in the palm of her hand and closes her fist staring down at it.  When she opens her hand to show the key again I notice that it's gone.

          "No, now it's hidden." She says and looks back up at me.

          "What if I find it?" I say still staring at her hand.

          "You won't" She says assuring me its nowhere to be found.

          I ignore her and reach into her front pocket to prove her wrong. I feel something cold and metal in it so I pull it out. It looks like a shaft to a knife and I stare at it strangely until my hand hits a small button on the edge and a sharp blade springs out. I jump and drop the knife, blade first onto the wooden floor between us.

          "I'm sorry" I say quickly as I reach down and pull it out of the wood that it buried itself in.

          I fiddle with it in my fingers trying to make the blade go back in until she puts her hand out and I give it to her gently. She presses another button on its handle and the blade gets sucked back into the shaft.

          "Sorry..." I say again as I watch her put the knife back into her pocket.

          "Um... I'll go get some pillows and a blanket for you..." I quickly walk into my hall way and go to my linen closet pulling out a spare blanket and some pillows. I then walk into the living room setting the couch up as a neat little bed for her.

          She stands still in the living room staring at me and then looks over at the couch.

          "Goodnight Emma"

          I look at the couch and wonder why she isn't laying down then I look back up at her.

          "Goodnight Raven" I say and walk down the hall into my bedroom.

I lock my door behind me and I get into my night cloths, a long loose pair pants and a long sleeve baggy shirt. I slowly lay in my bed and cover myself with my fluffy white blanket trying to keep warm. A couple hours pass until I am comfortable enough to fall asleep, but eventually I do.

**********************

          I moan as I feel fingers slip inside of me. My heart is racing and my body cold and wet.

          "uh..." I grunt as I feel teeth dig into my neck followed by soft kisses.

          My arms wrap around a warm slender body as my nails dig deep into skin. I can feel my body is sore and worn out.

          "Oh... god!" I scream out as I feel pleasure rising inside of me. "Please... don't stop..." I beg.

          My body becomes numb and I feel a rush of heat coming over me.

          I scream loud digging my nails in deep and biting my lip.

          I swallow hard and open my eyes searching through the darkness to see short dark hair and glistening blue eyes staring at me.

          My lips meet hers and our tongues gently roll over one another's exploring each inch. I can feel my vision drifting away and I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness.

************************

          The bright morning light shines in through the curtains onto my skin. I look around my room I uncover myself to see my clothes are still on. Rubbing my eyes I think about what happened. She couldn't have gotten in... I get up and I check my bedroom door that is still locked. I stand there and jiggle the doorknob to make sure taking a deep breath I think to myself it was just a dream. I slowly press my back against the locked door and I stare at my bed. Thinking how real it felt.