Chpt. 1

The air was cool against my face, I sat on my porch staring at the city. It was pretty blank, not what you'd expect what a city would look like. I guess you don't really need a lot especially if everyone is always on their phones. Like really no one looks up anymore, it has its benefits but I kinda miss people talking to each other and not plugged into an electronic.

And that's where my boyfriend Mitchell comes into play. He made me like this, I used to be like the people that just stood in the middle of the road or walked on the road on my phone texting away and yes, the people walk around on the roads on there phones. There's no more cars or any source of transportation since everyone is on their phone so why need them, right? Anyways, one day I was on my phone doing who knows what and then all of the sudden this guy bumps into me and knocks me on the ground. And it's Mitchell. I remember his dark brown eyes staring at me and his short brown hair standing up. He was the most beautiful guy I've ever seen. Well, he was the only guy I've ever seen. All I wanted to do was kiss him all over every single day for the rest of my life, I was in love.

We finally sat up and apologized to each other and introduced each other and from that moment on we can't get away. We eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner together every single day and we'll take walks into the streets or just watch TV in my room.

"Hey babe," Mitchell said with a blooming smile.

"Hey", getting snapped out of my thought.

" What are you doing?"

"Well, I was waiting for you and I kinda went out into space."

"Oh. Well I'm here now. You wanna go do something? Like something in your room?" He said flicking hus eyebrows at me.

"Haha, maybe later. Do you just want to watch a movie?" I said half laughing.

"Well, I guess," he said letting out a sigh. We went into my room and I switched in a movie called The Pictures. It was about this girl that goes around her house that she just moved into and she finds pictures in her house and everytime she finds one, something bad happens. It's pretty old, they don't really have movies anymore or anything but they still have music. Throughout everything music has stuck through.

Mitchell and I layed on my bed watching the movie with his arm across my waist pulling me in close in front on him. I played with my long light brown hair that came down to my middle back, I considered myself pretty but not overly pretty but yeah. In the middle of the movie Mitchell started to take his hand higher than it should go and I just want to watch the movie.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I saw with a sarcastic voice.

"Whoops. Sorry Avey." He said. He calls me Avey and I think it's the cutest thing ever but my name is Avery and I love it.

Update: once a week