Rich Goth Girl gets Hot Bad Boy CH.3

• Dedicated to McKennon Cordes

Rich Goth Girl gets Hot Bad Boy CH.3

P.O.V: October

I sat there crying and all of a sudden I heard Vallery come up behind me. "Are you okay? You look really shaken up, need someone to talk to? I promise I wont tell anyone." I looked over at her and smiled a really weak, fake smile.

"No I'm fine, would you just leave me alone for today. I just need some time to myself to think, 'kay?" she nodded and ran off to tell everyone to stay away. We do this all the time, I'll feel really bad and ask to be left alone and she'll have my back and scream at anyone who comes over to sit by me.

P.O.V: Jared

'Damn, damn, damn, damn! How can I never say what I want to around her? Why do I always have to be such a dick? Why did I say that, WHY?' I kept rambling on in my head.

I walk into the lunchroom and see her sitting there; weeping, and then I feel awful. I knew that I made her cry, and I felt like the worst person in the world. I grabbed a tray and started to go over to sit by her when Vallery stepped in my way, (NASTY WHORE!!!!). I said very politely, "Vallery please move out of my way."

"No, you can't go near her. She doesn't want to be around people right now, she barely talked to me to ask me to keep peeps away from her! I bet it was you who did this to her, wasn't it? Just stay away from us or else!" she snapped back.

Not sayin' I like her or nothing, but I'm on probation so I can't get in a fight or I'll get thrown in jail, so I very nicely said, "Would you please move out of my way. I would like to apologize for my rude behavior toward your friend, so please let me past so I may do just that."

Then all of a sudden her face turned mock pouty and she said, "Why do you want HER? When all you have to do is ask and you can have ME! Come on, you know you want to; you could barely stop looking at me earlier in the parking lot. How 'bout we go find ourselves a nice little closet and have some fun?"

That was it, I had had enough! I looked at her coldly and stated very clearly and very loudly, "I do not wish to go any were with YOU!" then in a quieter voice that was barely louder than a whisper, "and for your information I was NOT looking at you, I was looking at October. Now please move out of my way so I may go apologize to your friend for being such a dick to her earlier."

That got her moving out of my way, she very quickly side stepped, but left one of her feet in the way. I looked at her with a smug expression, could she BE anymore childish? That was a pathetic attempt to get back at me. I stepped carefully around her foot and walked over to October's table.

I very quickly sat beside her and set my tray down. I looked at her and then I saw the hate and anger in her eyes. She looked very violent and VERY pissed off. But no matter how much rage she had in her eyes trying to hide everything else, I still saw the pain and anguish. It hurt me so much to see that and to know that I caused it hurt even more.

"Leave me ALONE! Get away from me NOW! Don't talk to me, don't come near me, leave me alone!" she practically shrieked at me. Damn, she was mad! I got up very quickly and walked away as she broke into tears again, but as I sat down facing her, I had to watch as she collapsed in her seat.

My friends came over to sit next to me in the secluded spot I had chosen, they started asking question like, 'what happened?' and 'what was that all about?'. I just sat there, in complete shock until I suddenly asked Kris, "Hey, Kris will you give me a ride after school?"

He answered immediately, "Sure, where to, the park?"

"No, to October's house. And before you say anything, I know she'll probably scream at me, but I have to talk to her. So will you give me a ride?" I said really quickly.