Before school

Well it's my first day at this new school, and I'm just dreading it! I'm completely new to this area of Texas and have absolutely no friends, I'm a complete out cast or at least was at my old school. This is my first big move, I've lived east Texas all my life now I'm living in a town close to San Antonio.

"Mom do I have to go...maybe I can just do homeschooling or something" I yell down the hall knowing exactly what she's going to say "you need to make friends not be an outcast from the world, you know it's not gonna make it any better if you don't make friends, we've been here a week and you've met no one". "Ugghhh" I slam my door and get dressed angrily, I put on a pair of dark wash skinny blue jeans and a maroon hoodie that says "DTD defend the derrick" which was my old schools motto, and quickly grab my black uggs. "Oh my gosh! I have no time to fix my hair" so I just brush my long brown hair and add a headband, put on some makeup and add a dark plumb lipstick. "Mom I'm gonna be late hurry up!". We quickly rush out the door and just like that we were on our way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- so really hope you enjoy this story I will try to update every week I'll try my best to add on to this story if I don't bear with me guys love you all so much stay gorgeous!~❤️MB❤️