TAT-FIGHT beginnings

Tat follows her sister into their hotel room.
They had playfully teased each other in the lift previously, by enjoying a little 'titty-tussle'.
They lock the door behind themselves and both slip out of their shoes revealing their identical looking bare feet, both size 7. Facing each other in silence they begin removing their remaining clothes whilst looking each other up and down in anticipation. Now, both naked, they slowly move towards one another until their nipples, now hard, meet between them. They quickly embrace, holding each other tightly, their arms wrapped around one another, pulling them closer forcing their huge boobs to flatten against each others as their nipples do battle between them, digging and scraping like a sexual duel. This turns both women in so much that they both slide their hands down grabbing onto each others asses and start jerking and grinding their hairy, wet mounds against each other erratically. They rest their heads on one anothers shoulders as they begin to fuck wildly, both can now feel their soaking wet pussy lips like they're snogging down there. Soon their pussies are almost vacuumed together between them allowing for clit to clit contact to begin driving them both wild with lust for each other as they tussle back and forth. They shriek and swear at each other, talking filth into one another's ears defiantly as they both start to cum like never before!
As they calm down a bit, they stand as they were the whole time, both enjoying their naked body contact as they gasp and grown in mutual recovery for a moment. 
Earlier on that day they had pre-arranged that once they've both climaxed the first time, without further mentioning it, they would begin their sexual but still very bitchy catfight then, beginning with a hair pulling contest as they struggle onto their huge bed for more lesbian based wrestling and sexfighting.