The First Day

Sally's POV
As I went to wake up Percy, Leo, Frank, and Will. When I got into their room, I saw all the children sleeping, all except Will. Will always got up with the sun for some reason, but he was good and stayed in his room till I came in to wake up his brothers.

Okay, so technically Percy is my only biological son. I adopted Leo when his mom, Esperanza Valdez died in a mechanic shop explosion. Frank was adopted when his mom died in the war when he was 5. And Will came when he was kicked out when he was 10. Percy is now 17. Frank is now 16. Leo is now 15. Will is now 15.

"Boys time to wake up!" - Sally

"Want me to help mom?" - Will

"Sure, WIll." - Sally

"EVERYONE GET UP BEFORE I KICK YOUR BUTTS!" - Will

"Okay, Okay, we're up." - Percy, Frank, and Leo

"Thanks, Will." - Sally

"No problem at all mom." - Will

Leo's POV

"Really Will, now I have a headache." - Percy

"Calm down Perce." - Leo

"Let's just get dressed, I can smell mom cooking waffles." - Frank

"Yeah" - Will, and Leo

"Are they blue?" - A very dazed Percy

"Shut up and just get dressed!" - Will

We got dressed and walked out to the kitchen in our normal line, youngest to oldest. 

Here are our outfits:

Percy: Blue t-shirt, gold zip-up hoodie, gray jeans, black converse, and a green backpack.

Frank: Red t-shirt, black zip-up hoodie, black jeans, white converse, and a red backpack.

Will: Yellow t-shirt, gray zip-up hoodie, blue jeans, yellow converse., and an orange backpack

Me/Leo: Light orange t-shirt, blue jeans, gray converse, and a maroon backpack.

"You all look great for your first day!" - Sally

"Thanks, mom" - All 4 in unison

Annabeth's POV

As me, Piper, and Calypso were getting dressed, dad said that we would ride a normal school bus to school this year.

"Oh My Gods, This Is Going To Be The BEST THING EVER!" - Piper, Calypso, and Me in unison.

So let me explain, Piper is Tristian/Dad's only biological daughter, Calypso was abandoned by her father, and ran to my house. A year after that, we ran away to Piper's house. We have been living her happily, for too long to count. Piper is 15. Calypso is 16. I am 17.

Our outfits are:

Piper: Pink t-shirt, black jeans, gray converse, and a purple backpack.

Calypso: White t-shirt, blue jeans, black converse, and a gold backpack.

Annabeth/Me: Gray t-shirt, blue jeans, white converse, and a blue backpack.

We went to the dining room to find dad sitting down, waiting for us.

"Wow, you all look beautiful." - Tristan/Dad

"Thanks." - All 3 of us in unison

"Breakfast is on the table, and you have to be at the bus stop in 15 minutes, okay?" - Dad

"Yeah, okay." - Annabeth/Me

"Goodbye girls." - Dad

"Bye." - We all said, taking our turns giving him a hug.

Nico's POV

As Jason and I were changing, we were talking about the first day.

"I can't wait to see Percy, Frank, Leo, and Will, today!" - Jason

"I just want to see Will." - Nico said sheepishly.

"OH MY GODS, SOLANGELO!!" - Jason

We get changed, and walk to the living room, to see Thalia there. Okay explaining time, Thalia and Jason ran away when they were both 10, they came here, and now lives with me and my mom. My sister Bianca was run over by a drunk driver, who just happened to be Percy's ex-step-father, Gabe Ugliano. 

Our outfits were:

Jason: Light blue t-shirt. gray zip-up hoodie, gray jeans, white converse, and a yellow backpack.

Thalia: Black t-shirt, White zip-up hoodie, blue jeans, gray converse, and a dark gray backpack.

Me/Nico: Black t-shirt, Brown aviator jacket, black jeans, black converse, and a black backpack.

Hazel's POV

I and Reyna were getting changed, and this is what we wore:

Me/Hazel: White and gold dress, black flats, and a gold backpack.

Reyna: Purple t-shirt, blue jeans, white converse, and a bronze backpack.

"Ready for school?" - Hazel

"Yeah, I think that this is the year that I am going to ask Thalia out." - Reyna

"AWESOME, girl I say go for it." - Hazel

Okay explaining time, Reyna's dad died when she was just 2, we adopted her. Reyna is 16. I am 15.

Okay, so that is the first chapter, sorry if it was bad. It is like midnight. I am going to get some sleep.

Goodbye  👋