#1

Dear last resort,

If anyone somehow finds this book,I want you to know one thing: it is NOT a diary. It is a journal. John Winchester had one, I can have one.

I am Bella Montique. Daughter of Aphrodite and Sargent Mark Montique. My dad was in the army. Before IT happened. He taught me Russian, English, how to pick a lock, hotwire a car, all in a space of four years. Then when he got me back the second time, he taught me better stuff. How to handle a gun, how to kill a man with your bare hands. That sort of thing. When I went back to camp for the summer, he made me take guns, daggers, all sorts of things I didn't know he owned.

I had changed. Physically and mentally. At the age of nine years old, I could kill a man, unarmed, in an empty room.

Perk one: my Dad is way way way overprotective of me and my "safety"

That was the year Chiron made me go to a doctor. The doctor said I had been diagnosed with anxiety and bipolar disorder. We went back each year. OCD, Specific Phobia (flying), Manic Episodes and symptoms for hell of a lot more. I was twelve by this point.

Then it happened. Two days before the Manhattan thing. I was so pissed off, I slain every monster that crossed my path with tears falling down my face. Everyone was shocked. Percy and Nico especially. They knew me better than anyone and even they had only see me cry once and that was in purpose to distract a monster. I got left my dad's house and everything inside it. I took most of it to camp, our closets were literally never ending, but obviously I couldn't take the furniture.

That night, Percabeth became real. And that night, it was Nico that came to my house to comfort me with ice cream and movies.

I shouldn't give everything away, last resirt. That's all you're getting for now. I gotta go do the "rituals". In Russian, English and Greek. Wish me luck, last resort

~IM