The Diary of Susie

hello this is my first real story im trying to write lol my other two were epic failers but any ways hope you enjoy :) sorry if crappy spelling doing thiss off my phone :p

**************************************************************

October 1,2009

today my mom gave me this diary to write because she feels that its nessary for her to go through what i write so she knows how i feel but im just going to take it with me every where so she cant. well my life so far is very crappy. people think its illigal to have a guy as a best friend i hate this school. i moved away from everything i loved and knew when i was 7 im now 14 and life hasnt gotten much better for me except for the couple people in my life that make me smile and thats not very often i have a real smile across my face. i can pull off a smile but it hides so much about my life that people that dont know. i think my best friend knows the most about me even more than my parents hes an amazing best friend but sometimes i want to stab him in his face. he can get anoying but hes the best think i got besides band. i am a huge band geek and that just gives people more reasons to make fun of me and especially since i play the trumpet everybody seems to think thats a boys instrument and girls should play the flute or clarinet but im me and im not going to change for any one or anthing. im just me.