Never Give Up (A Sonic FanFic)

Ten-year-old Kishia stood cold inside the cave she found on the mountain. It had been two days since she had gone on a trip with her best friend, Clarissa, for Kishia's birthday. "M-man, I sh-should've stayed home." She shivered.

"Hello?" someone called.

Kishia's ears pricked. Somebody had come to save her! She ran to the voice. "Oh, just a little girl...are you an orphan?" The girl asked.

"Y-yes. M-my name's Kishia. I g-gave it t-to myself." she replied.

"Oh my! Would you like to come homw with me?"

"Yes!" Kishia hugged the teenage girl tightly.

Four year later...

Kishia slipped on her school uniform, the boy'd she doesn't do girly skirta and what not, and headed down stairs for breakfast. "Nikky!"

"Yeah? I made some pancakes if you want some!" Nikky, the girl whoa saved her, replied.

"Thanks!"

Kishia sat at the table and ate. After, she brushed her long, silky, purple and black hair. "Well, I'm off! Don't wanna miss the bus!" Kishia gave Nikky a kiss on the cheek and left for the bus stop.

"Hey, Sonic!" she caled

"Sup!" Sonic yelled back.

"Kishia! How are you doing? You were sick yesterday, unfortunetly." Amy asked.

Amy and Sonic were dating at the time. "I'm fine, Ames! You know me, nothing can throw me off my road!" Kishia closed her eyes and smiled.

"Nice to hear." Blaze said.

The bus pulled up and they all got on. When it arrived at school, classes flew by in a flash. But lunchtime is what Kishia and her friends dreaded the most. At the time of terro, Kishia's her friends sat at thier usual table. The one at the FAR right corner by the window. "Man, this line is slow." She finally got out of the line and headed for her table...until a girl came along and, purposly, bumped into her, spilling all her food on Kishia. "OH MY GOSH!" Kishia said.

'Oopse, you could always wash it!" the girl shoved Kishia away.

Kishia grabbed the stupid chick by the shirt and pulled her close. "Don't mess with me or it won't be pretty, you got it princess?" she said.

"Get outta my face! Uh!" the girl backed away and waved her hand in a wierd way.

"Get those stupid little stick-ons, outta my face or I'll show MY claws! And, yeah hun, they're real!" Kishia hissed.

"Kishia! Come here for a moment!" Amy said threw gritted teeth.

Kishia walked over to amy. "Can you ever be good?" Amy asked angrily.

"Of course! Your wish is my command!" Kishia did a cirtsy with an sweetly evil face.

Amy rolled her eyes. "Just get your other lunch and sit down!"

"Okay..." Kishia said and sat down...