Prolouge

"How could you do all of these in our peaceful world! " The aroused angry guy said with tears running through his cheeks, with the light sword that is held tight in his hands.

"I don't care if she dies, she's just a weakling that has no reason and purpose in living in this devastating world" His contrary said fiendishly with a demonic smile written on his face.

"Devastating? You're the one who made this world devastating! You and your accompanies!" The blue haired guy exclaimed with great anger while gritting his teeth. He just want a peaceful life, peaceful world and a peaceful family and love but all of those disappeared in just one pop." Why do you aim for your freedom!? You don't have any right to gain it! "

" We also are creatures of this land, so how did you say that we don't have a right to gain freedom? " His unrelenting adversary said carelessly.

" You have no right, because you broke the life of innocent people! They're not involved in here! Now tell me! Do you think that you'll gain your freedom after all this!? " The devilish man's bruised opponent marked forcefully with his hair covering his eyes and tears that are still racing on his cheeks.

" Bla-bla-bla I don't care if they die. They're just our instruments to accomplish our objective and I don't need to answer your question. Oh! I have a present for you" His adversary said tirelessly while rolling his eyes. He stretched his right hand and said some inaudible words and a beautiful woman appeared infront of him, lying on the ground with a porcelain skin but is full of scars. She also has an oceanwave hair and is clad in a dress full of elegant flowers that's shining in sky blue " Wala, here she is. You want her right? But I think you're too late" After that, his tears ran faster and pain in his heart is much harder. Everything he did was just to see her... but it ended up this way, the way he never wanted " Ready? " The dauntless opponent of the ocean colored eye asked while raising his sword by his two hands above, aiming for the girl's neck.

At that moment, his foot froze, he couldn't move, he wants to save her but something is suppressing him. He's afraid, and before he makes a step... " Say goodbye to your......."

-----------------------------------------------

Welcome to HIS life. In the world called Nida. In this world, humans with elemental and inhumane abilities live together peacefully. But, the deviolas, known as human devils that are known to have the same strength as the gods, conquers their world alongside with their demons which are known as their human like armies with inhumane abilities, but are purely fiendish and heartless...

Will their love be known? Or, it will be forever unknown...

E hehe, thank you guys for reading my story and I hope you like it and I'm sorry if I have some grammatical errors if I do have any
Thanks again and pls vote!!!