c h a p t e r ✦ s i x t e e n

"harder!" I groaned as sharoll walloped me with a cane, "if you miss one more spot, I'll get the paddle" She threatens, I scrubb the floor harder, putting my all into cleaning he stained glass marble floor

papa simion and ari were on they're way back from honeymoon, and the bois had left me and sharoll to clean the entire house whilst they finale finish filming their movie from thirteen chapters ago.

"you can't be trusted to cook alone, and now your screwing up the floors...it's like master simon bought the most useless maiden and let go my prized possessions, I trained britaniey since she was a wee baby"

"papa Simon nought her as a child?!" sharoll let out a lively cackle "shes my daughter...when I got evicted for setting my previous employers home on fire with a forgotten crack pipe, master simon let us stay here as long as we signed iver our lives to him...and once he had his bois and my gurl was of age, she began the extra duties you do"

I'm sorry about
"we'd always plot to posion the master and steal his fortune, then spend the remaining hours of our lives on a crack cocaine fueled bender" she wiped away a single tear "w-what a-ab-about the bois!" She scoffed

"theire not his true sons, he gained them through a televisioned british talent competition...besides nothing matters anymore now that he's got ariyahnnuh ventea , she's suck his dry of every last pennie and then we'll all get booted"

she let out a defeat sigh "do you have a sad backstory you'd like to share?" I nod, opening my mouth to speack only to get hit once more with her cane "you get the entire book too yourself! you selfish fool!"

✦ ✦ ✦

"papa!" leeey ran to uncle simon, only to be tossed a suitcase "children, daddy simon isn't feeling well, well be upstairs in his chambers until morning" ariyahnnuh spoke, dumping the remaining suitcases on top of lewwy before they took off upstairs.

"but papa, our movie premeire is tonight, you promised you would attended" he whispered something into ari's ears, making her scowl "well be ready to attend withinthe next hour, bois get the sex slave dolled up for the red carpet" limabeans eues gleamed as he took my hand

"I've bean waiting for another moment like this!" He scheered rushing me into his makeup chaor.

we all got into ariyahnnuhms new blinged oht limousine, it fully stocked with alcohol, birb meats and corn on the cob. I sat between zain and limabean, my two favorites atm.

across form my sat nail, he was looking very depressing as he sat muchinf on his bird maet. I switch seats, wrapping an arm around him "cheer up Nile , there are plenty more birds where she cane from...orlando florida has a beautifully wide and vast selection of flaminghoes and other birds of prey"

"I think I know of another birb that's coght my eye" he said, his beautiful light brown orbs twinkling as he stared at me "c'mon love"

I took zain s hand as he helped me out of the limo, we were on a red carpet with multiple flashes going off every secood and reporters and interviews swarming the guests "don't be so neevois" zain led me down the carped , stopping to pose for a few pictures.

"Zayne, Zayne is she you're girlfriend? How long have you been together?" A woman reporter asks, storming up to the end of the carpet "this is Kylie, it was very rude of you to not ask her name first" he smiles, holdme closer to his body "she and I are one" he states, making nil frown "she and I have also become one" harry butts in, and limabean and Lewis both nod in agreement

"s-so you are all sharing one girl?" the bois nod once more, my face was redder than a tomatoe as the bois concludes their interview. The cameras flashing even more as we heading into the theater to watch the premiums of their movie.