Was it just a dream?

After the last months we only had contact via WhatsApp, I was excited like a little child when we first met live on Mars Island, recognized each other directly and had trouble hiding it from the others that we would rather be alone. In the course of the day you slipped me a note with a place and time where we met at night. You bought a boat, we sailed a bit in front of the island with it and sat on board in the moonlight. We looked deeply at each other's eyes, you are with your thumb has stroked over my lips, until I opened my mouth and sucked tenderly on your finger. Then you pulled me close to you and kissed me passionately.

My hands went under your T-shirt, took it off over your head and you slipped my dress off my body with a jerk. 

After you have looked at me briefly, you turn me around, pull me to you and kiss my neck. When you bite my neck and a hand grabs my breasts, I moan. Your hand moves higher and surrounds my neck tightly, your other hand moves down to my panties. I rub against you and moan again as I notice your penis growing on my butt. You reach under my panties and feel that I am already wet. You let 2 fingers slide into me and irritate me while I moan your name and beg you to redeem me and fuck. 

My hands wander behind me and open your jeans, pull them down together with the boxer shorts and I work on your penis while you drive me crazy with your fingers.

Just before I come you lean me forward and slowly push your penis into me so I can feel your full length inside me.

Our rhythm gets faster as we both move towards the climax. You grab my hair and pull me up to you again so that I can feel you even more intensely than we come together groaning loudly. 

Then I woke up :)