Author's Note

Dear readers,

Greetings, lol, this is especially inspired by "Stormborn" by black.k.kat [ff.net] also known as black.kat on [AO3]. I was really into this, and I thought why not add some more details and scenes compared to "Stormborn", and there's a lot of similarities, like the Jinchuriki, but there's a few differences but I just want to create this and bring up the life of what could've been Naruto. So technically, I'm just going to give claim to black.k.kat/black.kat because she deserves all this rights. You guys should read her story/stories tho. Stormborn is amazing and I'll probably never live up to its hype but I just have this urge. But it's going to be a gen fic even though I loved the romance of "Stormborn" but I want it more familial/platonic love than a lover type.
Anyways read the actual inspo book and you'll have an idea of what I plan to write.

In all technicalities tho, this will probably be the second priority book to my other Naruto fic, "Brumous", because that story has been brewing since the beginning of time and I'm hyped for that, but I'm also hyped for this, so updates would probably be split since "brumous" is going to be long compared to this.

I don't own Naruto or anything canon, but as I stated, some things actually belong to the author of "Stormborn" (I'm getting tired of writing two different usernames), but some ideas do actually belong to me. Since "Brumous" is my main book and everything else halts, this will be a slow updating book, extremely slow, because I already update too slow. But "Brumous" is a long type chapter like the book it was inspired from but this is not as long as the other so this book might actually update the fastest.

I give credit to the book cover to TheDarkenIllusions go check out their work! Also, go give them support as well because they're amazing and they should know it!

Anyways, thanks for reading this trash anyway, also, those who are reading my other books.... uh, sorry to say but everything is halted, and I won't be touching them anytime soon. Let's hope I'll be inspired enough to finish this.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
hai_se_r__

SUMMARY:
He dreamt of flames, screams, and blood. He remembers the war cries of his people and his own as they marched to defend their home. He remembers the rusty taste in his mouth, his calloused and worn hands dipped in crimson, and his eyes misty of tears from the sight of his village falling. He remembers of the once prosperous buildings that stood tall have fallen and debris hurtling down to a citizen. He remembers of the helplessness and the eyes of his comrades. He remembers the whisper of Uzushio calling him to rest.

—x—x—x—x—x—

Uzumaki Naruto wasn't often quiet, but when he was, there would always be the way his eyes were, like the waves of a tsunami crashing on land. It brought shivers down some people's spine. Some days, he would look out the window of class and be right there, but so distant. Sometimes he had moments of brilliance and moments of stupidity, but most often than not, he had moments of homesickness. Uzumaki Naruto may forget, but the spirit of Uzushio does not, and she's calling for him to return home.

—x—x—x—x—x—

People of the whirlpools didn't speak of their home often, it left them empty and homesick. But sometimes, those who had enough courage would speak of it, and it's legacy would pass on but those who heard sometimes wondered what could've been. They ask them, and they give a rueful smile and say, home, the sanctuary from the madness of war, but it was no more, do not dwell on the past. Whirlpool was no more but to Uzumaki Naruto, it was the beginning of redemption.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Ch. 1: Author's Note
-My inspo listed, and update schedule, and table of contents. [Written at July 9, 2019]

Ch. 2: They say
-COMING SOON

Ch. 3:
Ch. 4:
Ch. 5:
Ch. 6:
Ch. 7:
Ch. 8:
Ch. 9:
Ch. 10:
Ch. 11:
Ch. 12:
Ch. 13:
Ch. 14:
Ch. 15:
Ch. 16:
Ch. 17:
Ch. 18:
Ch. 19:
Ch. 20:
Ch. 21:
Ch. 22:
Ch. 23:
Ch. 24:
Ch. 25:
Ch. 26:
Ch. 27: