He is so head over heels for you, gang teases him (preference)

This was requested and it took a long time to think of ideas for it. Hope you like it. Oh and i wanted to remind you all that i do love when y'all make requests! Don't be shy

Benny:
"Hey Benny man, I thought we were just getting a baseball." Kenny asks seeing Benny prop up some cold sodas and candy on the counter of the drugstore.
"Oh we are it's just y/n is going to stay and watch us play and I don't want her to be hot you know." He states paying the cashier.
"Awwwww benny-pooh loves y/n-pooh soooooo much that he would buy her EVeRytHiNg." Squints starts and the gang continues.
"Yeah, yeah Benny is like love struck and shit." Yeah-yeah laughs.
"C'mon guys, leave Benny alone." Kenny stops, "besides Benny has to make his y/n-kins happy." Kenny teases. The gang laughs and jokes. Benny only smiles and shakes his head.
"Without her, you bozos wouldn't have pretty grass to play on!"
Benny knows that you have done so much for boys, the constant sodas and candy is the least he can do.
"Guys he has a point." Smalls intervenes the teasing.
The gang stops their movement and realize something.
"Benny pal, say that we all contributed to the sodas and sweets."
Benny laughed.
"Nope you guys are on your own." The rest of the boys went back to the store.
Benny knew if he ran now, it left some alone time for both of you, so he sped off like a jet.

Smalls:
"Hey guys sorry I'm late, I was helping y/n with some science homework that her teacher assigned for the summer and-" He was caught off by the boys' laughter.
"Oh awww you did all of y/n's homework." The boys all said in a baby voice.
"Ha, Smalls I bet there was no homework, you just wanted to spend more time with your munchkinnnn." Benny teases.
The gang keeps laughing and picking on him.
"No I'm not lying I did help her! I want her to do well at school that I volunteered to help her do all her homework." He yelled frantically.
"I bet you did it all yourself." Squints pats his back
"N-no, well just a little, I mean, she wanted to help but I know the subject more than she does and-" Smalls was again caught off by all the boys making kissy faces at Smalls and laughing.
"It's ok man, we know you love her. Not gonna lie I think it's kinda cool how love struck both of you are."  Benny reassures Smalls.
Smalls smiles at the thought of your relationship and could not wish for anything better.

Bertram:
"Did you know y/n has TWO baseballs signed by BABE RUTH HIMSELF!!! her parents both got one when they were kids. Apparently that's how they met, at a game! OH and did you know y/n is really good at baseball! She doesn't wear her dress of course to play but she is really fast! Oh and y/n can also name all players of-"
"BERTRAM!!! WE GET IT y/n is amazing and dude we know how cool she is, we talk to her all the time." Ham shouts at Bertram, obviously annoyed at hearing the facts for the third time this week.
"Aw leave poor little love-struck Bertram alone. He can't live without his n/m-Pooh." Kenny teases. The gang starts laughing and making puckering and smooch noises.
"YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE I HAVE A COOL GIRLFRIEND!!!" Bertram says proudly.
The teasing from the boys still continues

Ham:
"GUYS C'MON! Really? Another round? It's like almost sundown!" Ham shouts hitting his wrist as if he had a watch.
"It never bothered you before!" Kenny begins to tease, "I bet y/n is waiting for youuuuu that's why he is in such a hurry!" Kenny shouts to the team.
The gang all in sync start to make kissy noises at ham.
"Since you guys are just going to keep being gross, I'm going to leave." Ham shouts back and starts to jog out the sandlot
Finally I'll see y/n

Timmy:
The boys finished their playing time for the day and were all starting to pack up and head home. The boys noticed how Timmy was quickly getting himself ready to leave.
"Slow down Timmy man, ain't no rush." Bertram pats his back making Timmy aware on how he was acting.
"Heh he, your right I'll calm down." He rubs his neck. Timmy then rolls his eyes.
"He is just wanting to leave so quickly so he can go and see y/n." Tommy laughs and mocks. The mocking commences.
"Awwwww Timmy boy tryna see his lil honey bunsss" squints starts.
"Yeah-yeah boy is so love struck, there's a dust storm from all his rapid movement." Yeah yeah laughs
"Sure whatever, you losers are going home, I'm going to lots of love and delicious snacks she is saving for me." Timmy defends, "ight ima head out!"
He starts to jog out of the sandlot.
"Hey hey hey! What about me?! Are you going to leave me alone?!" Tommy shouts watching Timmy Run away.
"You know your way home!!!" Tommy shouts back while running. He was to excited for the movie marathon you planned he couldn't waste any time.

Kenny:
Kenny rolls the ball around in between his hand. He looks over to the benches and sees you staring attentively at him. He licks his lips and looks back at Squints getting ready to hit. He throws it, squints misses which makes ham catch it. The ball was a little to strong for ham and he falls back.
"Kenny, what I say about them heaters man!" Ham shouts throwing his hands up. The gang starts laughing since ham fell so awkwardly.
"Let the boy make his heaters, he is just trying to impress his lil girllllfrienddd." Timmy shouts starting to make pucker faces at Kenny.
"Good thing you're not hitting cause you wouldn't look so handsome." Benny playfully pats his back.
"Are we still playing? Cause if not I'll just leave!" Kenny questions his team chuckling.
"Leave and run off with y/n eh! Yeah I guess you could leave-" that was Kenny's que to start running off the sandlot with you in hand.
The gang watches both of you leave hand in hand but  they start making kissy noises until you both left entirely.
"What were you guys talking about" you chuckled while jogging off to who knows where.
"That's just boys being boys"

Yeah-yeah:
Yeah-yeah was walking towards the gang trying to ignore the annoyed stares.
"What the hell man! Again! Why are you so late!" Benny says with a slight annoyed tone.
"Uhm yeah yeah, Ah you know, chores and stuff, my mom, wanted to uhm, make me wash...the garage?"  Yeah-yeah tries to play it cool. This was his third time missing out a lot of playing time with the boys and his excuses got more dumb each time. In reality he was spending all his time hanging out with you.
"Washing the garage? You don't have a garage!" Bertram exposes him.
"Yeah and with this pink lipstick mark on your cheek, you're chores don't seem so bad." Squints points out.
"My what-" yeah-yeah quickly cleans off your  lipstick off his cheek.
"You've been with y/n this whole time!" Smalls shouts in realization.
The gang goes from annoyance to now teasing and laughter.
"Yeah yeah what's so bad about that."
"Muah muah! You like that yeah-yeah, spend more tome with us and we will give you many many kisses." Squints and ham start to tease and make fun of yeah-yeah.
Yeah-yeah rolls his eyes and brushes off their teasing."ok yeah yeah yeah yeah, let's play?"
The gang start to get to their position but not before making joking attempts to kiss yeah-yeah cheeks.
"Be gone suckers! These are reserved for the one and only y/n"

Squints:
You and squints are at the sandlot but on the small bleachers away from the gang and their game. "Squints quit it your going to miss out on your friends." You giggled trying to pull yourself away from all the nose kisses and small kiss pecks squints was leaving all over your face and neck.
"Ah forget them, this is more fun." He makes a smacking gesture towards the guys but continues his tickling actions.
"Oh I'm hurt! How about if I let you do that to me squints? Well you play with us then?" Kenny disrupts. The whole gang appeared suddenly stoping squints' actions.
"C'mon y'all we should not bother the two love birds now." Benny says teasingly.
"Get out of here you weirdos!" Squints shouts and the whole gang runs away laughing. You start to giggle and laugh with them. Squints hugs you tightly and you hug back but when you look at the gang to see them making kissy faces at you and squints making you laugh and blush. Squints sees this and takes action.
"Alright, you bozos! One game and I'm going back to my babes!" He runs quickly off into the field. You have never seen a round of baseball played so fast.

Phillips:
"Thanks for dropping me off Phillips, makes walking here so much more interesting." You say sweetly while staring up into Phillips eyes. You were holding him by the waist, hugging him tightly before he had to go.
"Anything for you doll." He smirks starting to lean in close to your lips for a kiss goodbye
-ay Phillips, hurry up and let  y/n hang with us and get your ass out of here." Ham shouts disrupting your chance of getting a kiss. Phillips was about to shout and insult at them before you stopped him.
"Babe, they're my friends now play nice." You say giving him puppy eyes. Phillips reluctantly held back his words and changed his attitude.
"My bad boys just you know dropping off my GIRLFRIEND, she will be with you guys in a bit." He stated gritting his teeth in a fake smile.
"Awwweee" your friends sang
"Boy's going soft on us now" Ham says
"Yeah yeah it's all that lovey dovey crap y/n's giving him." Yeah-yeah laughs.
"Cute, you ain't so bad after all *smooch* *smooch*" Benny joins in the teasing.
Phillips rolls his eyes and looks back at you. He leans in for a small kiss and then kisses your forehead.
"See you later hun!" He states before running off the sandlot.
"BYE HUNNNNYYY" the gang responds

Your comments make me happy tbh🥺 I  love getting requests and getting some hype. I promise I'll update more If I get requests