Chapter Three

My Dad's planning a party inviting his friends so is mom.

The thing is, my parents are friends with Tristen's mom.

My parents inviting Tristen's mom.

Tristen's mom is BRINGING Tristen.

Joy.

Mom and dad say I can invite someone over the first person to come to mind is Danny. I text him. He says sure. I text him the time and re-text my address just in case.

-Party Time-

I'm wearing a casual-cute floral dress. The back is cut in an 'X' and it exposes some of my back.
My hair is up in a pony-tale with some side bangs out.

I put on casual makeup, eyeliner, lip balm that makes my lips pink and a little dark eyeshadow. I'm wearing slip-on shoes that are floral and matches the dress perfectly.
A few guests arrive. Then I hear.

"She's in her room." It could be Tristen or Danny. I go on my phone. Then there's a knock.

No way in hell it's Tris.

"Come in." I say sweetly. Danny walks in the room. I smile at him, he smiles back.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." I say back. "Here," I say standing. "I'll show you around." He nods and opens the door wider for me to go through. I smile, he follows after me.

"This is my parents room, then the bathroom, my brothers room."

"How old's your brother?"

"12." I say. "His birthdays in like a week."

"Oh cool tell him happy birthday for me." He says. I smile.

"Sure, but if we're having a party, I'll probably sneak you in so I don't go insane with all of his friends in the house." I say. Danny chuckles.

"Then I will be there- if there's a party." He says.

"Then it's a date- if there's a party." I mock him and giggle. He chuckles. I show him the rest of the house then we go in the backyard. We sit and talk outside.

"Come," I say and stand up from the table. I lead him to a more private spot of mine from the backyard.

No one knows about this spot.

Except Tristen.

And now Danny.

Danny and I sit on the grass looking at the stars.

Should I?

I dunno.

He's into you, why not.

I lay my head on his shoulder. In the corner of my eye he blushes furiously.

Aww.

I put my legs out and cross them, since I'm sitting on the floor in a dress at least cover. Danny and I lean back, he puts his hand on mine. I find myself blushing as well.

"This is a cool place." He says.

"Yeah? Made this when I was younger with my mom." I giggle. His face drops a little. "You're special I don't show many people this." I say.

"Really?" He questions, and smiles.

"Yup." I say. I hear a door open and close.

"Chris?" The voice calls soothingly.

Tris.

I look at Danny.

'We're not here.' I mouth to him. He nods. I hear a door open and close again.