Hisashi&Inko's Past Love Story! (Inko's Point of View) [Day 1 to Day 7]

Inko POV

Day 1:

"*Yawn* what a tiring day..." I got to finish work today. *sighed* This job is so tiring, but this is the only job that I have, I need to survive for myself. I stood up from my seat, put my coats on and then grabbed my handbag. I stepped outside of my workplace, but then I froze. I hugged myself to keep me warm.

"Wahhh, s-so c-cold! Anyway, I need to make a warm coffee when I get home..." I started walking myself, in the cold street. Until I heard someone coughing... I stared at the alley that's where I heard someone coughing...

"W-Wait, Inko! W-What if it is wild cat...?" I got scared, but I'm heading at the alley without second thinking. Suddenly I stopped walking when I saw a man lying and coughing...

"S-Sir, a-are you okay-" I didn't finish my sentence when I got closer to saw... BLOOD! I saw blood around him... HES BLEEDING!

"OH MY GOD! I GOTTA CALL AMBULANCE!!" I got my phone from my handbag to starting to call an ambulance, but the signal's low, it isn't working!

"W-What should I do?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Okay, Inko! You need to calm down! Wait- how about I'm taking him to my house? Okay, that's a good idea! Hang in there, sir!" I picked him up, I carried him all the way home. after I got home, I opened the door. I carried him inside and put him on the couch.

I went to the kitchen room to find First Aid Kits when I finally found it, I went to him. I took his shirt off and I started to direct pressure on the wound with a piece of gauze until bleeding stops. the blood soaks through the material, I don't remove it. I put more cloth or gauze on top of it and continue to apply pressure. I went to the kitchen room and wash my hands again after giving first aid and before cleaning and dressing the wound. I went back to him and I started gently clean with soap and warm water. I try to rinse the soap out of the wound to prevent irritation. I add antibiotic cream to reduce the risk of infection and cover with a sterile bandage and finally, I change the bandage daily to keep the wound clean and dry. I got up and looked at him and then I smiled.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps than when he was injured at the alley...

I suddenly yawn. "Looks like, I'm so tired now, I should go sleep, but wait a second." I went to my room and changes my clothes. I got an extra blanket for him, and then I cover him with a warm blanket. I smiled.

"Goodnight, sir." I whispered quietly.

I went back to my room, lying to my bed and then sleeps.

Time-to-Skip

Day 2:

I woke up in the early of the morning, thank goodness that I have an off today. I went to the kitchen room to make some coffee and breakfast for us! When I'm done, I put 'em on the table.

"It's all ready!" I said cheerfully. Then suddenly, I heard a groaned. I went to see guy, he wakes up and trying to get up, I suddenly caught him when he almost falls. He looked at me.

"Where am I...? Who are you?"

"I will kindly answer your questions, but you should eat first. Please don't force yourself to get up, I will help you." I help him to get up and move to the kitchen room and to his seat, he sits on the chair. He looked at his breakfast.

"Don't be shy, please enjoy your breakfast!" I said with a smile. He finally eats and then drinks the coffee that I made for him. I'm so happy that I eat my own breakfast.