Chapter 1: Meeting Ammara

~Bella POV~

I smiled as i opened my eyes. Blink once. Blink twice. I sat up and looked up. Covering my eyes, i stood up and jumped off the tree i slept on. I landed softly on the ground and stretched my arms and legs out. "Ahh, thats better." I mumbled unwraping my tail from my waist. Yes, i said tail. I'm a half-saiyan with long waist length black hair and sea blue eyes. Instead of a black or brown tail, i have a light blue monkey tail. I once was turned into a giant ape on the full moon. One glance at the full moon, and i was a giant black ape with big terrifying red eyes. I live in this forest for 10 years. I was 6 when my sister died. She told me stories about my parents and when they died. They where killed by this lizard name 'Frieza'. Then, one day....Amika disappeared. I was all alone. I was so scared, that i ran away and was lost in this forest. I couldn't find my way out so, i lived in the forest like its my own home. I moaned as my stomach growled. "Okay okay, lets find something to eat." I begin to look for a pond. Some ponds has big fish in there and it was easy to catch. It took almost forever to look for a pond but i manage to find a HUGE one. I rolled up my pants leg and stepped into the clean water. I looked down and begin to search for the swimming fish. Soon, i found a really big fish and thrust my hand into the water. The fish was startled as i grabbed onto its tail and begin to wiggle furiously. I pulled the fish out of the water and slammed it on the ground. "There. That'll be enough for today." I said as the fish stopped moving. I gasped as i heard a shout and a fireball came shooting towards me. Wait....a fireball? I screamed and hid behind the fish. The fireball hit the ground like a meteor and made a HUGE crater. I sighed in relief and stood up.

"Oh my kami! I'm so sorry!"

I jumped slightly and spinned around. A girl, the same age as me...or older? She beautiful brown hair was in a high ponytail and her shiny sea blue eyes was filled with worry. She wore a dark purple gi outfit and black running shoes. She was really beautiful. The girl ran up to me and scanned my body. "Oh thank god! That blast didn't hurt you!" She said, relief bouncing in her voice. She held out her hand and smiled. "Hi, my name is Ammara! What's yours?" I smiled shyly and shook her hand. "My name is Bella." I replied, letting go of her soft hand. Ammara looked around my surroundings. "Where do you live?" She asked her gaze was now back to me. I looked and sighed sadly playing with my feet. I didn't want to tell her I'm homeless. Ammara gasped and covered her mouth. "Are you...?" I nodded my head and looked away. The girl apologized and hugged me. "I am very sorry, bella!" Ammara said looking at me. I looked up at her eyes and she seemed to be in deep thought. Soon, i literally seen a lightbulb on top of her head. "How about you stay with me?" My baby blue eyes lightened up and i nodded happily. "Oh if you are wondering, I'm a half saiyan. I know you are too just by sensing your ki energy." Ammara eplained pointing at the huge Crater. "Wow, can you teach me that fireball thing?" I asked looking up at her. Well, she was a few inches taller than me. Ammara chuckled. "Its not a fireball. Its called a 'energy blast'. You collect all the energy you have in your body and shoot it from your palms." I smiled at ammara. She smilled back and grabbed my hand. "Come on, lets go!" I squealed in surprised as she dragged me out of the forest.

Good-bye forest.

Welcome to my new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i didn't update soon!

Ammara's POV will be next!