My Secret Admirer

I walked inside the creepypasta mansion. I heard fighting coming from the living room.

"Shut up!" Ben DROWNED yelled.

"Nope! I'm going to go tell her now~!" Jeff teased.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!" Their childish arguments were starting to get on my nerves.

"Tell who what?!" I asked. They fell silent.

"Uhm, n-nothing!" Ben quickly said. Jeff just left the room, leaving us both alone. Ben was blushing a deep red.

He ran out of the room. I decided to go visit Jane. We were going to have a girls night anyway. I walked into Janes room. I saw Jane sitting on her bed playing COD: Black Ops 2 on her Xbox 360.

"Sup Jane," I said, grabbing her attention. "Wanna give each other manicures or something?"

Jane smiled and nodded. "Sure!" She said. I sat down at her desk, and she grabbed her box of nail polish.

"I think sea blue would go with your blue eyes," Jane grinned. "They would look so beautiful.. just like our eyes." I blushed, and nodded.

Jane was the only one who could make me feel great about myself. We had been best friends since grade school. When I'm around her, I'm always happy.

Jane began painting my nails. She was always a expert at everything. Killing, painting nails, and doing hair.

"Jane, do you have a crush on any of the creepypastas?" I heard myself ask. Jane looked at me for a moment, then answered.

"You promise to keep it a secret?" Jane asked. I nodded. "Well then, I do have a crush on Eyeless Jack.. What about you?"

"I guess I like Ben," I blushed. "He's weird, funny, and nice."

"He's totally into you!" Jane exclaimed. "Don't you see how he blushes and always wants to hangout with you?" I was so embarrassed.

"I guess so," I responded.

"Ashley, you really need a boyfriend right now. And I'm serious," Jane said.

"Yeah, I guess i am looking for a boyfriend," I agreed. "Its a nice feeling being in somebody's arms, and getting kissed and-" Jane silenced me.

"Don't go overboard Ashley!" Jane shushed me. "Anyway, I'm finished with your nails." I looked at my nails. Jane had did a very good job. There were no smudges, or unpolished spots. They were perfect! I thanked Jane for doing my nails, and I left.

I walked down the hallway, and heard light footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Ben.

"What the hell? Why are you following me like that?" I asked, surprised. Ben rolled his eyes.

"Because I'm fabulous!" Ben smirked. Ben wasn't blushing, or stammering? I was surprised.

"So your to mister stutter pants anymore?" I asked. He folded his arms and flashed me a cheesy smile.

"I guess not," Ben answered. I was getting freaked out.

"B-ben? Whats wrong with you?" I whispered. He stared at me.

"Nothing's wrong with me," Ben said. "I'm just trying to be different. Your always teasing me, because.. I like you. Your the most beautifulest person I've ever met. I love you, Ashley."

END OF PART 1