Chpt 2 - If We Meet Again

Brittany's P.O.V

It was 7:30 in the afternoon and I was waiting for a friend at the park.Not much people were here,but their were still a few people in the area.Kids don't come come out at this time so it was filled with teens and young adults like myself.I felt a presence take a seat next to me,knowing who it was I glanced at the shoulder length blonde hair,light skinned broad faced female sitting next to me.

"sorry I'm late I was caught up" My friend since two years said to me .

"It's fine I was patient"I smiled.

*

*

*

We talked for awhile about some stuff and was ready to leave.It was now 10 and the night was dark,with street lights making things visible to see and the moon shining down on us.Brenda and I were walking along the sidewalk,when a range pulled up at the curb.About five guys got out and one tall skinny,caramel looking guy with long braids and bearded face walked over to us.

"wassup King!" Brenda semi-yelled all hype.

I was very confused,so I just stood there looking around.

"Wassup Bren,I need to talk to you real quick about some serious shit."

"No prob,I'll be back Brii." I nodded calmly,but inside I was furious.Why the fuck am I here by myself with four other freaking guys?Worst part was they looked very familiar,to think of it I believe they were the ones in the club with those nuded sluts.Also that was the guy Merissa was saying sounded familiar and believe me she was right.

Being my awkward self,I looked around nervously trying my best not to make eye contact taking a quick glance every ten seconds.

"Man you got the blunt?"The deep voiced lightskin chubby one announced

"Nah, I left it."Another light skinned type caramel looking boy answered.

"Damn Brandon man a nigga was looking forward to getting high,you just fucking up my day..I'm gon try to look for some shawty's."I felt him glance at me and look back,when he did that his face expression changed and he walked past me,along with the 2 other boys,leaving one behind.

The boy sat on the hood of the car,I glanced at him and my jaw nearly dropped,but I quickly played it off and turned my attention to my phone.

He was brownish,darkish,with waves that could kill.He was tall and was well fit.Just from looking at his style you know he had money,he was also neat with his fashion.When he smirked or smiled,which he's doing right now,you can see the light dimples fill his cheeks,making him look adorable.

I looked away quickly."hey"

Since he didn't approach me with "hey ma,wassup baby,or shawty," I decided to nicely answer back.

"hello."I looked his way.He was lighting up a blunt

Jason's P.O.V

Shawty was banging from 0 to 100.I mean damn,her chocolate complexion in the moonlight,crimped up hair,beautiful curves,plump lips, and braces that I just peeped.I'm pretty sure,she got niggas on her from left to right.

I loved the way she was playing it off like she ain't notice a nigga,it was cute.

She looked at me."Whats yah name?"I asked her..

She was hesitant."..Umm...Kiarah."She looked down nervously.

I chuckled a bit."Mind telling me your real name ?"

She looked shocked and looked back down."It's Brittany."

I nodded."and yours?" she asked looking up at me

I smiled."The names Major,but YOU can call me Jason."

Only few can call me Jason,and giving a girl that I just met to know my government name can cause a lot of shit but hey,if anything goes wrong I got my connections to find her,nothing I've never done before.Honestly,I don't know why I gave her my real name,but she seems chill so I'll let it rock,I mean I ain't give her my full name so I'm good.

I lit my blunt,taking the first hit.

I offered her a hit but she shook her head.

"never smoked?"

"I have,I just don't wanna take a hit."

I nodded in understandment.Before I can get another word out,her little friend came back."ready to go?" she nodded.

"Can I get your number."I asked

" If we meet again."She smiled walking off leaving me numberless.

I smiled knowing I'm gonna see her again.

*

*

*

What do you guys think? Short? If so,I'm sorry but that most likely means more faster updates.