Chpt.1

Brittany's P.O.V

" Come on B, we aint been no where forreal in the last 3 months."What she was saying was true, but I mean I got other stuff to worry about.

I sighed."alright, just because your right, we can go out tonight."

She smiled."Yes, finally we can turn up ! A bitch was getting tired of being a bummer."

I laughed at my friends craziness.Merissa J.Fuiler and I knew eachother since I started college, and she was real cool peoples.She was somewhat crazy but humble at the same time, one of the few girls I really fuck with.She's real and shes no snake. I just hope things stay that way.Much less she's the only friend I got right now.Not that I dont have other friends, I just have my distances.

Jason's P.O.V

I was in my office counting a couple stack making sure everything is how there supposed to be until someone knocked on the door.

"Enter."

The bro Smoke walked in."Wassup man."

"Nun much man." I knew Smoke since awhile after I started the game.He my nigga on the real, one of the few that I actually trust cause I dont trust niggas.Smoke could be known as my own damn bro the way we close.

"So you gon hit the club tonight for a nigga birthday." He said taking a seat infront of me desk.

"You already know, a nigga gotta come through and represent."

"Thats wassup." He dapped me. " I see you counting your stacks though. "

"Yeah, I got early business tomorrow on the dot."

"I see I see, well ima go handle some stuff, ill see you tonight B."He got up.

"Ight man, Enjoy the birthday."

"Sure will." And with that he was out.

Brittany's P.O.V

{11:05}

I was dressed in my belly stopped crop top, with my cross black blue jumper that I left at my waist, with my white pumps. I didnt have much make up on, just dark blue lipstick with mascara and I was done. I added perfume on my skin, wrist, and behind my ear ready to go.

"Ooh look at Miss hotty, the one that said she wasnt up to it to turn up tonight."Merissa was dressed in Blue T.R shorts,a black open back floral top, with her black red bottoms.

"Oh shut it, im up to look good regardless."

We both laughed." Oh come on before we late."

"You can never be late to a club, especially at 11, bish whet?"

I grabbed my clutch, got my phone n keys and was out.

From the outside you can see that shit was packed.Shit must be going on.Merissa had some dude park the porshe.

"You gonna stop letting those dudes park my car."

"Aint nothing gon happen, we can always sue if something come up broke or missing." I just shook my head.

When we walked up, the guy let us straight in.He said all ladies were free to go in tonight on behalf of King Smoke.Tf?

"He sound familiar." Merissa said out.

"Who?"I guestioned.

"That smoke guy." I just shrugged.

But just as I thought, house was packed.

Merissa and I walked pass the crowd full of people and took a seat at the bar. I glanced up and I saw a whole crew of dudes sitting up there and what seemed to be a couple other girls, if thats what u call them. They looked like they were having a nude project, cause I didnt see any material on there skin, just ass all out, it was gross.I looked back down quickly and ordered a drink along with Merissa.

She glanced up at what I was staring at a while ago, looked back down and rolled her eyes.

She looked at me."Wanna dance?"

I nodded.

I mean we are at a club, with music blasting from wall to wall, I didnt come here to just sit and stare, I came to have a good time and thats exactly what Im gonna do.

*

*

*

Broke niggas stand to the left

My rich niggas stand to the right

Lil' mamma, she keep looking at me (lil' mama!)

Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Hit it with the left

Hit with the right

Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Beat it with the left

Beat it with the right

Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Fight Night - Migos

Merissa and I were on the dance floor, minding our own business, dancing like it was nothing.When the music stopped and I looked up there was a huge circled space with Merissa and I in it and everyone around us.

Jason's P.O.V

Shawty's eyes got wide when she finally realized the scene around her.Ma was tearing shit up.It was like she zoned out, and didnt realize her surroundings or where she was.Most bitches would kill to have the floor and have everybody staring especially the niggas, and truth be told a nigga was surprised and curious. What else can this girl do behind the curtain?We'll meet again.Not that im tryna be cocky, but in all honesty all girls that ive got at aint let me slip through there fingers one bit, so im sure I got this one on lock, for sure.

*

*

*

Short I know,but first chapter.What do you think? I really need some feed back,I'm doing my best with this story