Author Notes/Describtion

9/28/12 - I wanted to do a FTM (Female-to-Male) Story. Because I think writing about a girl who tries her best to be who she truly wants to be, a male. Will be a wonderful experience for me. Don't you think?

     So chapter one is just a arrow away. So please read it, give me some feedback because I always believe I mess up in most parts in my chapters. I would appreciate it if you do :)

     Please no criticism about FTM and Lesbians. Anything that's related to sexual orientation, or involving about LGBT is wrong. I would not approve that here or anywhere else in my stories. Respect people.

     And this is a short story, so maybe around five chapters or maybe more. But it's going to be short, I know that.

     Vote/comment/feedback/add it to your library, it would make me want to write more :D (Well, adding it to your library is optional, but that would be awesome if you have.)

     Happy reading.

     The song on the side is for those who went threw this experince that's in this story. Remember, everyones like Diamonds and there beauiful. So don't let anyone bring you down. Shine like a Diamond.

       9/29/12 - This book will be updated at random times.

Description of the story:

     I knew I was different since I was a kid, when I see dolls and dresses it didn't make me go nuts over it, it made me sick to my stomach instead. But when I see cars and action figures, I go crazy. But does every girl go through there 'Tomboy' stage? That's what I though, maybe I was going through it.

     Many years have gone by, and I was still into the boy's stuff. Seeing my friends running away from boys or even getting pick on by them, I was the complete opposite. I was the one chasing the girls and picking on them. It was strange, even one of my friend said so to me. Even when I was in middle school, I always wanted to be on the boy side. I would try and sneak off on the other side but would get caught by the P.E teacher.

     In High school was the biggest clue into my tomboy stage. I began to see my fellow classmates going on dates, seeing girls dating guys. I would always think to myself about why I didn't find boys attractive. My friends would go crazy over the boys in school even the actors on screen, like johnny depp and those one direction guys. I didn't find them attractive. Now something is wrong with me.

     I began to look in the reflection of the mirror realizing that I wasn't a girl but a boy. I began to cut my hair on my own that would make my mom and brother angry. It wasn't easy, but I finally found the path, the door's been open and the time is ticking. I found out who I truly am, a boy who is trapped in a girls body.

     I try not to give it away, but hey I tried. I just want to warn you though, there will be girlxgirl romance and some swearing going on in the book, just a heads up. :)   

     All the names in this story are all fictional, they aren't based on real people in anyway.