Night Core Online Coming Soon.

Okay guys, there is a new rp story coming and its called Night Core Online. This time different characters and new guilds and upgrade. This is what the creators said including me.

From the creators of New Dusk Online come Night Core Online. Two souls, one body form the crest of reborn. Judah Muto and his spirit must save souls but in order to do that they must save their own. They must do this in a game called Night Core Online. A guild called 8th Judgement wants his soul specifically in order to revive Zenkai Core.

Jason (Publisher): Night Core Online is the upgraded version of New Dusk Online. Although New Dusk Online isn't finished. We try not to think about it too much. So there are new guilds and old guilds. For Example, Black Mist is back and stronger than ever when Jericho takes over. New teammates,New weapons,New abilities. I don't wanna give spoilers but it's going to be incredible.

Harold (Writer): This idea come from the group members especially Barry. Everything about this is going to be amazing. So as Jason said Night Core Online is the updated version of New Dusk Online. Kazuki Hashimota will be back but this time as a murder because when the game was created he was designed as a murder so everyone thinks he is a murder but he is really not. Kazuki teams up with Judah in order to save every ones soul including his. That's all I can say.

Me(Director): I can't say much cause Jason and Harold said every thing.

Harold(Writer): Talk about the Zenkai Core and 8th Judgement.

Me: Good idea. So there's a new guild called 8th Judgement who is ruled by Shawn Hunter. Shawn refers himself as a God. His teammates are as strong as him but there chose him as leader because he has more darkness in heart almost causing the of Jiovanni and the fall of Red Viper. Shawn wants the Zenkai Core because he wants to rule the game and reprogram himself as King of Games. That's when Yugioh Legend Yugi Muto come in. This is also all I can say.

Jason,Harold and Me: Until next time