Chapter 18

Hey guys :) Sorry for updating at the most random time at night. I usually get my inspiration at midnight :P So I'm so sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long and then leaving you with a very bad chapter but here goes nothing. Or everything? I dont know.

I just hope you like it :) And for everyone waiting for the update of 'Avengers+One Direction=Chaos' Imma try to update that soon. Im working on it definitely. 

And one more thing guys. You guys hear about the Danielle and Liam break up? Is it true? Not true? Im so confused! I just hope none of them are heartbroken. I always just took Danielle for granted. I mean I always loved her with all my heart but once I heard she was gone, I just realized how much I actually love her. She is perfect with Liam!!! Seriously! I hope they stay together!! </3

Last thing.... R.I.P Avalanna, May you rest in peace :)

Imma stop blabbering now. Here's the story :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: Who is he?

Alex’s POV:

This was it. We were done. Samantha was dead. She was the only one that actually knew a lot about the eternity dungeons. We didn’t know much about them sadly. But we knew where it was of course. We had taken quite a few training lessons back at the council.

Me and Vira were just sitting down next to a tree. We had walked a few miles more and we decided to take a break. Right now, we were playing angry birds. We both loved that game so much for odd reasons. We took turns.

“You’re good at this.” I said to her. She smiled and said, “I know! I’ve been playing this game since it came out! It’s your turn.” She handed me her phone. I started on this level. It was quite hard and I couldn’t finish it.

After 5 failed attempts I said, “Here, you try. I think this is a tricky level.” I handed it to her and she finished it on the first try, and not only that, she got three stars!

“Woah… you are good at this.” I said to her then kissed her cheek. She instantly smiled and even though it was dark I saw her go a shade of pink.

Then we both heard a few sobs. What? We both stood up. I took her hand and we walked towards the sound. It was coming behind a nearby tree.

We walked towards the tree and then looked behind it. Jake was there obviously crying but trying not to make anyone hear. This must’ve impacted him so hard. How were we supposed to get to Hazel now?

Vira saw him and gasped. Jake’s head instantly shot up and saw us. He quickly tried to cover up his tears, but he knew we saw him already. Then Vira said, “Jake… if you wanted to play so badly, we would’ve given you a turn too.” Her face concerned. I chuckled at her remark. She was so innocent. Jake also attempted to laugh, but it came out a sad chuckle.

He hung his head and said, “No. We’re done. I let Hazel down. I really thought we had a chance to beat Haley but I guess not.”

Vira sat down beside him and said, “We’re not done. We can still get Hazel without Samantha. We don’t need enchantments. We just need will power. And we have three times more than enough of that. And even more from Jason and Jade. And we have more will power from Noah and Amelia back at the hideaway. J” She said to him and smiled. He smiled back and said, “thank you. I didn’t understand how much she meant to you until I realized she was your best friend even longer than she knew me.”

We set off once again and me and Vira started to talk to each other. Jake was alone with his thoughts as usual.

“You did well, Vira. I think he is a bit better now.” I whispered to her. She whispered back, “Thanks.” And kissed my cheek softly.