Rules

Thou shalt not join to do nothing

I want this to be an ongoing rp. Meaning it actually lasts and you actually do something. Meaning you actually make your character. Meaning you comment on the threads and rp. For some reason people on this website don't seem to understand how rps work. So there is an explanation.

Thou shalt converse with their brotherin

Just communicate with the others. If you can't be active for a certain amount of time that's fine, just tell us. If you have any questions just ask. If there is anything communicate it.

Thou shalt be active

Actually do stuff. Again i want this to be a long lasting rp. Multiple years or seasons or whatever. So you will actually need to do things on a regular basis, not just once a week. I understand that people can be busy and that's fine, but at least try to get a few replies in every couple of days.

Thou shalt be semi-literate

Semi-literate. You posts don't need to be paragraphs long, a few sentences can be fine, and at times I find it works better to do shorter replies to keep an rp going. Again, if you're fine with large replies and can remain consistently active doing that, that's fine. All I'm saying is posts don't need to be giant. But also don't make them too small, give people something to work with.

Thou shalt be original

Be creative and unique with your characters. There aren't going to be roles for this rp you can just make who you want. But if you see someone else has made a mean cheerleader who has dreams of being a recording artist, don't make a mean cheerleader who has dreams of being a recording artist. Make someone different.

Characters shalt not all be the same

If you make more than one character make sure there is something different about each of them. I don't want 500 straight white girls and white gay boys. (Cause that's all everyone makes) If you make more than two characters you need at least one of each gender and at least one teacher. Password one is any word that rhymes with glee.

Thou shalt be kind

I don't think I need to make this rule but I want ten and I'm running out of ideas. Be nice to others, involve others, don't ignore others. You're characters don't need to be friends but you need to be okay.

Thou shalt interact with others

Don't just rp with the one person all the time. Rp with everyone. Make unlikely pairs, heck interact with everyone in one thread. Password two is the thing to your left right now. Make it fun.

Thou shalt not be dull

Be interesting, create drama, make fights, make relationships, destroy relationships. Ad some flair to the rp, no one wants it do be boring and dull.

Thou shalt co-operate with others

Talk with other people about your ideas. Don't just have your character cheat on their girlfriend, discuss it with others. Also if someone comes to you with an idea don't just reject them, if you don't like it compromise. Last password is the name of any song, literally any.